Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Its strange, but i can place every furniture in every furniture. For example: I can put a teleporter on a bed, on a chair, on a other teleporter, i can stack simply everything i want on what i want. Does anbody know why? :S

lHifYVX - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums


And everytime i restart the emulator i can go on every furniture, i can stand on tables etc...
 
Upvote 0
Its strange, but i can place every furniture in every furniture. For example: I can put a teleporter on a bed, on a chair, on a other teleporter, i can stack simply everything i want on what i want. Does anbody know why? :S

lHifYVX - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums


And everytime i restart the emulator i can go on every furniture, i can stand on tables etc...

Update number in your DB Furniture -> stack_height
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Hey guys Beauty ? I would ask to help you to be able to fix it.

http://imgur.com/a/8Kowi

I could not upload images
Excuse my English , I am Brazilian

I use
plus emu.I wanted to work only when I say that word , no sentence.As in the photo I said " I am test" and was wired only test.
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

it's not working.

Try adding this to your external_flash_texts

navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__19=Party & Music
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__20=RolePlay
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__21=Trade
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__22=Games
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__23=Discussions & Chat
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__24=Grand Openings
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__25=Meeting
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__26=Jobs
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__27=Group events

Don't forget to clear your cache.



@Rn2k it depends from the min_rank in some categories, check it.

I've a problem with my inventory. This seems not reload..this is my screenshot:
TWkQLMh - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

To see the furniture I need to re-load the hotel or, sometimes, the room.
Any idea?

Same here :/
 
Upvote 0
Has anyone got the Groups fix for this Plus emu and also the pets swfs?

check your SWF pet file.



Try adding this to your external_flash_texts

navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__19=Party & Music
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__20=RolePlay
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__21=Trade
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__22=Games
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__23=Discussions & Chat
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__24=Grand Openings
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__25=Meeting
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__26=Jobs
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__27=Group events

Don't forget to clear your cache.





Same here :/

Thanks you so much, Sir.
 
Upvote 0
The Freeze game is full debug? I use PlusEmu Habboon Edit but the freeze is bugged. I can enter whitout finish the round. When i finish the round, i leave but the helm doesn't remove.
Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Hey , i have not been around retros for almost 4years and im trying to code furnitures for R63B Plus emu , idk whats the sqls and im trying to find sql generator but all i cant find it , can you help me ?
 
Upvote 0
Sorry for this basic question, when i try to edit those fix to the emu with my visual studio what do i have tk do debug it when i change? Or decompile it to change the fix?
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back