Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

PlusEmu 3.4.3.0

Someone can help me, the client page stays loading and after a few seconds reloads automatically, it does not load the hotel, but in the emu console shows as online user when trying to connect!! Thanks.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Freeze game is full debug? I use PlusEmu Habboon Edit but the freeze is bugged. I can enter whitout finish the round. When i finish the round, i leave but the helm doesn't remove.
Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any fixes for this? Looks doesnt update after changing.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Does anyone have the fix to that users online count? I see that you can fake how many users are online by flooding the proxy with connections.

Add to the counter only after the SSO login. And removes from the count ONLY if connection has authenticated as well.

spirit22 please add an accurate translation to your error log.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I got the packet, but not sure which one I should be updating, if someone could help? 3632
All you have to do is update:

public const int UserChangeMessageComposer = 32;

to:

public const int UserChangeMessageComposer = 3632;

Let me know.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

So I've found a problem, not sure if it is a 'big' issue. But anyways:

When you have a furniture as a "gate" interaction, and the gate is open. Walk on it, double click on it/close it. You'll see it will close even when you stand on it. Now it is possible for everyone to walk through it. So the gate is bugged and won't be a "gate" anymore. Anyways, when you replace the furniture or move it somewhere else it will work again.

Inside Mini-Games are really hard to host with this bugg. Searchin' for someone who might knows more about this. I've did some research for my self but I can't really see the issue or solution for it. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

to:

Let me know.

When I changed to that the looks just stay the same and only changes after I reload the client.

This is my SWF revision btws

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

to:

Let me know.

Doesnt seem to work. The look just stays the same and only works when I reload client. Im using PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078 btws

Upvote 0
Reaction score

to:

Let me know.
Nah, now I can't change the avatar at all, and it comes up as a blank avatar. I also tried 1208 but then I disconnect every time I change my avatar. So it musn't be that packet, it is something else?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Having this issue:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi,

So I've found a problem, not sure if it is a 'big' issue. But anyways:

When you have a furniture as a "gate" interaction, and the gate is open. Walk on it, double click on it/close it. You'll see it will close even when you stand on it. Now it is possible for everyone to walk through it. So the gate is bugged and won't be a "gate" anymore. Anyways, when you replace the furniture or move it somewhere else it will work again.

Inside Mini-Games are really hard to host with this bugg. Searchin' for someone who might knows more about this. I've did some research for my self but I can't really see the issue or solution for it. Thanks!
Yes, I've got this same problem aswell.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ragezone

how to fix :invisible command on plus emulator (boon edit)

i have search on google and RZ but i not found :(

thanks for your answer

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem

When I enter in my hotel the up to 82% charging bar and then show me the hotel a few seconds and restart.

How could I solve?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Having this issue:

settings (windows)> Date and Time Format> Other Settings> change the first comma (decimal) with a point, applies the changes and restart the emulator :wink:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back