Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What for furniture queries?
I've added all the Things and restart my Emu now I have this Problem:
Lol, you didn't add the SWFs into the correct place or your furnidata was not added correctly. Use a tutorial on how to add furniture instead of claiming you know how to do everything and then posting in the help section for step by step assistance.
 
Upvote 0
Lol, you didn't add the SWFs into the correct place or your furnidata was not added correctly. Use a tutorial on how to add furniture instead of claiming you know how to do everything and then posting in the help section for step by step assistance.

I've founded the SWF's are false linked. But it's a option from the old CMS Creator. I don't know why i must fix that.
Furnidata is correctly.
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Okay so, I've been trying to add the new halloween furni and this keeps happening. Any idea how to fix it?
I'm sure the furni data is correct but yeah help :P

Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Okay so, I've been trying to add the new halloween furni and this keeps happening. Any idea how to fix it?
I'm sure the furni data is correct but yeah help :P

Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

The problem is your furnidata, so check it again.
 
Upvote 0
How to delete items from users. :empty doesn't exist in PlusEMU anymore, and not sure what table to use in the database to delete rares from users, that was released by staff? Any ideas :P
 
Upvote 0
How to delete items from users. :empty doesn't exist in PlusEMU anymore, and not sure what table to use in the database to delete rares from users, that was released by staff? Any ideas :P
Manually remove the items by the item IDs in the database. Alternatively, you can login as the user and use the :emptyitems command to clear their entire inventory.
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Hi! I was wondering how I could remove the sitting delay. Whenever I want to move let's say between 2 furnis, how would I be able to make it so that I can do it without having to sit down because currently, whenever I press on a chair and then the other one, it firstly sits then moves. I want it to move instantly.
 
Upvote 0
How to delete items from users. :empty doesn't exist in PlusEMU anymore, and not sure what table to use in the database to delete rares from users, that was released by staff? Any ideas :P

Code:
DELETE FROM `items` WHERE `user_id`= 1234 AND `room_id`=0;

Replacing 1234 with the users ID, which you can get with

Code:
SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = player_name;

Replacing player_name with the users login username.
 
Upvote 0
Code:
DELETE FROM `items` WHERE `user_id`= 1234 AND `room_id`=0;

Replacing 1234 with the users ID, which you can get with

Code:
SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = player_name;

Replacing player_name with the users login username.

Thank you Jonteh, did you know if there was a command source for :empty as I know it used to exist within PlusEMU R2
 
Upvote 0
Thank you Jonteh, did you know if there was a command source for :empty as I know it used to exist within PlusEMU R2

You can use this to empty a users inventory

EmptyUser.cs
PHP:
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;

namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator
{
    class EmptyUser : IChatCommand
    {
        public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get { return "command_emptyuser"; }
        }

        public string Parameters
        {
            get { return "%username%"; }
        }

        public string Description
        {
            get { return "%USER% - Clean Inventory of a User"; }
        }

        public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Params.Length == 1)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Enter the user name you want to clear the inventory.");
                return;
            }

            GameClient TargetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(Params[1]);
            if (TargetClient == null)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Oops! Probably the user is not online.");
                return;
            }

            if (TargetClient.GetHabbo().Rank >= Session.GetHabbo().Rank)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("You can not clean this user inventory");
                return;
            }



            TargetClient.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().ClearItems();
        }
    }
}

Add this to CommandManager.cs
PHP:
this.Register("emptyuser", new EmptyUser());

Also add it to your Permissions table
PHP:
INSERT INTO `DBNAME`.`permissions_commands` (`command`, `group_id`, `subscription_id`) VALUES ('command_emptyuser', '8', '0');
 
Upvote 0
You can use this to empty a users inventory

EmptyUser.cs
PHP:
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;

namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator
{
    class EmptyUser : IChatCommand
    {
        public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get { return "command_emptyuser"; }
        }

        public string Parameters
        {
            get { return "%username%"; }
        }

        public string Description
        {
            get { return "%USER% - Clean Inventory of a User"; }
        }

        public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Params.Length == 1)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Enter the user name you want to clear the inventory.");
                return;
            }

            GameClient TargetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(Params[1]);
            if (TargetClient == null)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Oops! Probably the user is not online.");
                return;
            }

            if (TargetClient.GetHabbo().Rank >= Session.GetHabbo().Rank)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("You can not clean this user inventory");
                return;
            }



            TargetClient.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().ClearItems();
        }
    }
}

Add this to CommandManager.cs
PHP:
this.Register("emptyuser", new EmptyUser());

Also add it to your Permissions table
PHP:
INSERT INTO `DBNAME`.`permissions_commands` (`command`, `group_id`, `subscription_id`) VALUES ('command_emptyuser', '8', '0');

Thank you so much, i will test it right away. Definitely worth a like :D
 
Upvote 0
Hi pls help me!

I got dis error in my emu when im tryin to start it.

System.FormatException: Indatasträngen hade ett felaktigt format.
vid System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
vid System.Double.Parse(String s)
vid Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemData..ctor(Int32 Id, Int32 Sprite, String Name, String PublicName, String Type, Int32 Width, Int32 Length, Double Height, Boolean Stackable, Boolean Walkable, Boolean IsSeat, Boolean AllowRecycle, Boolean AllowTrade, Boolean AllowMarketplaceSell, Boolean AllowGift, Boolean AllowInventoryStack, InteractionType InteractionType, Int32 Modes, String VendingIds, String AdjustableHeights, Int32 EffectId, Int32 WiredId, Boolean IsRare, Int32 ClothingId, Boolean ExtraRot) i C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486\HabboHotel\Items\ItemData.cs:rad 82
vid Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemDataManager.Init() i C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486\HabboHotel\Items\ItemDataManager.cs:rad 69
 
Upvote 0
Hi, I need some fixes for a couple of things hopefully someone can help me out.

When i trade someone we can both accept the trade but after that nothing happend's no confirm button. The image in the box its empty by the user that don't start the trade. Example:
https://imgur.com/a/dk9TL
When the user report someone a couple of button's don't have text. its only 5 button's the other button's are fine.
https://imgur.com/a/dk9TL
Doorbell and door password doesn't work. When you set up a password or doorbell other user's can go in without a password or ringing the doorbell.
 
Upvote 0
Hi, I need some fixes for a couple of things hopefully someone can help me out.

When i trade someone we can both accept the trade but after that nothing happend's no confirm button. The image in the box its empty by the user that don't start the trade. Example:


When the user report someone a couple of button's don't have text. its only 5 button's the other button's are fine.


Doorbell and door password doesn't work. When you set up a password or doorbell other user's can go in without a password or ringing the doorbell.
What SWF pack are you using? Are you using the one provided by Sledmore or some other custom?
 
Upvote 0
Tonight we rebooted our emulator. Since then the rooms are messed up. Everything is thrown in one place, but not every room. Like you see on the image below, its shows the floorplan it like it was.

The user avatar is stuck behind the room. If you use :teleport to go into the room, you see the avatar briefly and it disappears again. Chat messages will show up at the left side of the room.

We tried:
- Rebooting the server/emulator
- Using our old database. We had the same issues so i guess it isn't in the database.
- Placed back a backup we had, of the Emulator. Still same issues.

9uHvqak - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
My Avatar and Furniture isn't loading, I'm pretty sure I configured my vars and override correctly but I'm still not sure what the problem is.



P.S I looked through most of this thread and I still can't find this fix.
 
Upvote 0
My Avatar and Furniture isn't loading, I'm pretty sure I configured my vars and override correctly but I'm still not sure what the problem is.



P.S I looked through most of this thread and I still can't find this fix.
PM me your skype and let me take a closer look into your config, vars etc.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back