Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i use plus emulator.
The hotel hangs at 76%.
Sometimes i'll be in the hotel, but then i see myself not in the room and i can not walk.



Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums



add me on skype :sly.hi :junglejane:

help me out with this.
 
Upvote 0
Hey guys,

So I'm trying to figure out how to change any page_layout that the catalog_pages is loading in by the Database. I know it is from the Emulator.

Anyway, I cant seem to find it anywhere in /HabboHotel/Catalog

I need to translate some text the page_layout is loading in as Default.

Can someone please help me on this one? It is the newest UI catalogue (If im correct) with the new frontpage.

Cheers!
 
Upvote 0
Hey guys,

So I'm trying to figure out how to change any page_layout that the catalog_pages is loading in by the Database. I know it is from the Emulator.

Anyway, I cant seem to find it anywhere in /HabboHotel/Catalog

I need to translate some text the page_layout is loading in as Default.

Can someone please help me on this one? It is the newest UI catalogue (If im correct) with the new frontpage.

Cheers!
Are you trying to translate catalogue?


Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
Are you trying to translate catalogue?


Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Yes, but not the pages itself. I am using a catalogue with a page layout called "frontpage4" which is the only thing that contains the whole layout and txt. Sadly I cant find it anywhere in my DB, and page_layout loads them directly from your emu if im correct.

Cheers
 
Upvote 0
Hey, there's a guy who just keeps spamming us with fake proxy connections or something. Basically what it does is send the emulator thousands of connections which makes the user count go up to the maximum, making it unavailable to login again after the attack before restarting the emulator. Basically;

[Connection] Connection was refused from **OUR PROXY IP**, too many users by the same IPv4 logged in.

After they sent thousands of connections. Is it possible to fix this flood by somehow?

Note; I have tried changing SSO, closing the MUS, but it still happens.
 
Upvote 0
Hey, there's a guy who just keeps spamming us with fake proxy connections or something. Basically what it does is send the emulator thousands of connections which makes the user count go up to the maximum, making it unavailable to login again after the attack before restarting the emulator. Basically;

[Connection] Connection was refused from **OUR PROXY IP**, too many users by the same IPv4 logged in.

After they sent thousands of connections. Is it possible to fix this flood by somehow?

Note; I have tried changing SSO, closing the MUS, but it still happens.

Why dont you just limit the connections per ip amount in the proxy server?

If you're using Linux on the proxy server, here's how to do it using iptables:
Code:
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --syn --dport PROXY_PORT_HERE -m connlimit --connlimit-above MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_IP -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset

Replace PROXY_PORT_HERE and MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_IP.
I had the same issue (haproxy) and solved it using iptables.
 
Upvote 0
When I give debug this error happens fix camera plus emulator Does anyone know how to solve it?
 
Upvote 0
When updating to a newer SWF version (habbo.swf) i get the following error when trying to enter the Client.:
Code:
Bug during user login: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\****\Desktop\Emulator\emu3.1B\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 220

I did update to the new packet headers, new RSA keys etc.
(SWF production: production-201610312204-296063264
Please help!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello ragezone, I have three small problems. I do not know in which folder to find the solutions ....

Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums


1 = I would like to delete box
2 = I would like to add diamonds
3 = I would like to reduce the box because this part does not serve me

Please help me x)

Thanks to you in hope to find the solutions thanks to you, good day
 
Upvote 0
My client is only loading up to 76%, all SWFs and configs are fine - we use our own selfmade cms. If I am using RevCMS the client is working fine - can someone of you tell me why it isn't working with my content? Whats the problem there? I hope someone can help me.

If u need skype or something else, contact me - ty!
 
Upvote 0
My client is only loading up to 76%, all SWFs and configs are fine - we use our own selfmade cms. If I am using RevCMS the client is working fine - can someone of you tell me why it isn't working with my content? Whats the problem there? I hope someone can help me.

If u need skype or something else, contact me - ty!
Use the revcms client file, do view-source and check if everything is right.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back