Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
where I can edit or find this image of plusemu?



Dflrjw6 - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
where I can edit or find this image of plusemu?



Dflrjw6 - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Its in the SWF folder. Typ in the search bar Plus.png and you will find it.
p.s Its a bit sad to change it.



Hi, i have a problem with furnis, i can't see it.

Here photo:
There is something wrong in the furnidata.txt
 
Upvote 0
Hey guys,


Since a few days I'm working at an retro hotel, but since this morning the client is acting really weird>
It used to work, but suddenly it stopped working without me changing something. The client loads till 100%, you get the welcome message and then you get disconnected after a few seconds.


When I look at the errors in the F12 menu, there's nothing.

Can someone help me, please?
 
Upvote 0
I need help please
I have put the new catalogue in mi hotel but I have two problems.

When I click in the top section I don't see the other sections but if I select the image of the front page I can see the other sections but also is the name of the top section in the catalogue for example I can see the section furni on the top and with the other sections. Mi other problem is that when I select a page I am disconnected .

Thanks

This is my problem:

 
Upvote 0
If you give rights to any user he will be able to eject your furni (It's not a bug, but it's annoying)

Go to PickUpObjectEvent.cs

Replace:
Code:
else//Item is being ejected.                
{
                    GameClient targetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUserID(Item.UserID);
                   if (Item.UserID != Session.GetHabbo(
                    {
                        Room.GetRoomItemHandler().RemoveFurniture(targetClient, Item.Id);
                        targetClient.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().AddNewItem(Item.Id, Item.BaseItem, Item.ExtraData, Item.GroupId, true, true, Item.LimitedNo, Item.LimitedTot);
                        targetClient.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().UpdateItems(false);
                    }
with:
Code:
else if (Item.UserID != Session.GetHabbo().Id)                
 {
                    return;
                    }



Fix for command eventha?


I'm looking for a fix for the command eha the option to go to the room and leave an image appearsequal to azure
It's a bit messed up and not tested. Tell me if there's something wrong (I haven't put the image at the moment)
Code:
 public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get
            {
                return "command_eha";
            }
        }
        public string Parameters
        {
            get
            {
                return "%messaggio%";
            }
        }
        public string Description
        {
            get
            {
                return "DESCRIPTION, CHANGE!";
            }
        }
        public void Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Session != null)
            {
                if (Room != null)
                {
                    if (Params.Length == 1)
                    {
                        Session.SendWhisper("You must send a message", 0);
                    }
                    else if (!PlusEnvironment.Event)
                    {
                        
                       string Messaggio = CommandManager.MergeParams(Params, 1);
                 


                        PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Event Alert",
                             "<b>" + Session.GetHabbo().Username +
                             "</b> Invites you to his room: <b>" + Messaggio + "</b> <br>",
    "events", "GO TO THE ROOM!", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId));

                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
 
Upvote 0
If you give rights to any user he will be able to eject your furni (It's not a bug, but it's annoying)

Go to PickUpObjectEvent.cs

Replace:
Code:
else//Item is being ejected.                
{
                    GameClient targetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUserID(Item.UserID);
                   if (Item.UserID != Session.GetHabbo(
                    {
                        Room.GetRoomItemHandler().RemoveFurniture(targetClient, Item.Id);
                        targetClient.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().AddNewItem(Item.Id, Item.BaseItem, Item.ExtraData, Item.GroupId, true, true, Item.LimitedNo, Item.LimitedTot);
                        targetClient.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().UpdateItems(false);
                    }
with:
Code:
else if (Item.UserID != Session.GetHabbo().Id)                
 {
                    return;
                    }




It's a bit messed up and not tested. Tell me if there's something wrong (I haven't put the image at the moment)
Code:
 public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get
            {
                return "command_eha";
            }
        }
        public string Parameters
        {
            get
            {
                return "%messaggio%";
            }
        }
        public string Description
        {
            get
            {
                return "DESCRIPTION, CHANGE!";
            }
        }
        public void Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Session != null)
            {
                if (Room != null)
                {
                    if (Params.Length == 1)
                    {
                        Session.SendWhisper("You must send a message", 0);
                    }
                    else if (!PlusEnvironment.Event)
                    {
                        
                       string Messaggio = CommandManager.MergeParams(Params, 1);
                 


                        PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Event Alert",
                             "<b>" + Session.GetHabbo().Username +
                             "</b> Invites you to his room: <b>" + Messaggio + "</b> <br>",
    "events", "GO TO THE ROOM!", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId));

                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

the emulator does not compile by this line


PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Event Alert",
 
Upvote 0
the emulator does not compile by this line


PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Event Alert",
Make sure you have all of these at the top:
Code:
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Moderation;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using System;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Notifications;



Someone have some commands to delete badges for example :takebadges?
Working on it, wait some minutes



Create new file.cs in Commands > Moderator
Code:
using System;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;


namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator
{
  class TakeBadgeCommand : IChatCommand
       {
            public string PermissionRequired
            {
                get { return "command_give_badge"; }
            }


            public string Parameters
            {
                get { return "%username% %badge%"; }
            }


            public string Description
            {
                get { return "Delete a badge from an user."; }
            }


            public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
            {
            if (Params.Length == 3)
            {
                GameClient TargetClient = null; //Li3s
                TargetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(Params[1]);
                if (TargetClient != null)
                 if (!TargetClient.GetHabbo().GetBadgeComponent().HasBadge(Params[2]))
                   {
                        {
                            Session.SendNotification("This user hasn't the badge " + Params[2] + "");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                {
                        TargetClient.GetHabbo().GetBadgeComponent().RemoveBadge(Params[2], TargetClient);
                    Session.SendNotification("Your badge " + Params[2] + " has just been removed!");
                    TargetClient.SendNotification("Badge succesfully removed");
                        
                    }
            }
            else
                {
                Session.SendNotification("User not found.");
                return;
        }
    }
}
    }

Add in CommandManager.cs
Code:
this.Register("takebadge", new TakeBadgeCommand());

HabboHotel > Users > Badges > BadgeComponent.cs

Replace
Code:
 public void RemoveBadge(string Badge)
With
Code:
 public void RemoveBadge(string Badge, GameClient Session)

HabboHotel > Achievements > AchievementsManager.cs
Replace
Code:
Session.GetHabbo().GetBadgeComponent().RemoveBadge(Convert.ToString(AchievementGroup + (TargetLevel - 1)));
With
Code:
Session.GetHabbo().GetBadgeComponent().RemoveBadge(Convert.ToString(AchievementGroup + (TargetLevel - 1)), Session);
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Somebody asked me for faq command working on this emulator

Create new file in Commands > Users
Code:
using Plus.Database.Interfaces;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Data;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;


namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User
{
    class FaqCommand : IChatCommand
    {
        public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get { return "command_info"; }
        }


        public string Parameters
        {
            get { return ""; }
        }


        public string Description
        {
            get { return "IDK change description."; }
        }


        public void Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            DataTable table;
            Room currentRoom = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;
            using (IQueryAdapter adapter = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().GetQueryReactor())
            {
                adapter.SetQuery("SELECT question, answer FROM faq");
                table = adapter.getTable();
            }
            StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
            builder.Append(" - FAQ - \r\r");
            foreach (DataRow row in table.Rows)
            {
                builder.Append("Q: " + ((string)row["question"]) + "\r");
                builder.Append("A: " + ((string)row["answer"]) + "\r\r");
            }
            Session.SendNotification(builder.ToString());
        }
    }
}

Query: (Edit and add questions as you want)
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `faq`;
CREATE TABLE `faq` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `question` text NOT NULL,
  `answer` text NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=11 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

-- ----------------------------
-- Records of faq
-- ----------------------------
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('1', 'How can I be staff?', 'Be active, help users, advertise and more');
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('2', 'Can I have more credits?', 'No, you get 500c every 15 minutes');
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('3', 'Can I have a rare?', 'Hell no');
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('4', 'Can I have more duckets?', 'No, you get 100 duckets every 15 minutes');
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('5', 'When will pets get released?', 'They are allready in the catalog.');
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('6', 'Can staff come and advertise my room?', 'Sometimes..');
INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('7', 'Can I be friend with staff?', 'Sure, as long you do not beg :D'); [COLOR=#141414]INSERT INTO `faq` VALUES ('8', 'Can I have a badge?', 'No, there is a badgeshop feature on your website, check it out :D');
[/COLOR]




CommandManager.cs
Code:
this.Register("faq", new FaqCommand());
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back