Pets - OdinMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

I am not continueing patching this today....
I have SOO much stress on me right now and my family is making it worse..
I've having trouble typing this...

Im out =[
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

anyone can just upload a working repack for pets and pvp? cause i cant even patch.
sorry everyone,
hope anyone can upload for me thanks
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

wtf clean revision 988 o_o still doesnt patch properly :S gives me errors when compiling
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

init:deps-jar:Compiling 142 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (3)\build\classesC:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (4)\Clean Revision 988 - Rigged - Version .55\Clean Revision 988\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:14: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future releaseimport com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi;C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (4)\Clean Revision 988 - Rigged - Version .55\Clean Revision 988\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\ItemPickupHandler.java:124: cannot find symbolsymbol : class BuyCSItemHandlerlocation: class net.sf.odinms.net.channel.handler.ItemPickupHandler java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(BuyCSItemHandler.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex); ^C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (4)\Clean Revision 988 - Rigged - Version .55\Clean Revision 988\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:47: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release ImageReaderSpi readerSpi = iioRegistry.getServiceProviderByClass(PNGImageReaderSpi.class); ^1 error2 warningsBUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

when I enter a map with my pet out, everyone on that map gets d/ced with error code 38. And if ppl enter the map that I am on while my pet is out, they d/c with error code 38. But if they are already on my map, and I summon my pet, no d/c happens.
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Ok my developer found this problem when he was attempting to put this into our patch or what not, now he knows he can re fabricate the whole source and create a new one but he will lose all his work is there a way to detour around this issue? Here is what he said : "The thing is that I'm supposed to edit a charcommands.java file But I don't have one so I would have to refrabricate and lose all my work"​
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(BuyCSItemHandler.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);

That's the only problem i have with the feraking cs O_o
 
I have Sean pack v5.9 and there is no CharCommands, anybody know what I should do?

No point in trying to manual patch, bascially impossoble to do. -_-. No debug, no CharCommand's, and thats only the part I got up too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back