Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are there any exploits in this? I need a CMS with absolutely zero(0) exploits.. My last hotel got hacked by a faggy hotel which exploited the db connection.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are there any exploits in this? I need a CMS with absolutely zero(0) exploits.. My last hotel got hacked by a faggy hotel which exploited the db connection.

I believe there are a few XSS exploits that have been found...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I used Aarons serial from the video thars how I got cf8 installed xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Argh.. Hopefully no-one knows about them lol.. Also, how the duck did Aaron add the 'Campaigns' thingy? Oh god, i don't understand CF..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Erm, this is coded in CF? So it has to be CF coding i guess? I haven't looked at the source or anything yet, just installed it.

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks Aaron!

Last edited:
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aaron, got any updates for the housekeeping yet? It's a pain having to go into the database all the time, just to edit users.

Reaction score
Not yet sorry, I've been spending most of my time working on the Emulator lately, 3.1 was a big step up. I'll try to get some more work done on the CMS as soon as I can, just I want to get started on the new HabboRP too so busy as ever for me ^.^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Got any optimizing tips for IIS, Aaron? It's loading quite fast, but i'd like that it'd load faster :3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes i am excited to use aarons crap with a stable uber emu CANT WAIT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you get the radio working? I think it's asking for a source from /system/radio/player.swf (Or something). If I'm correct, does anyone know how to set up the SWF? Yes, I tried Google but I didn't find anything.
If I'm wrong, please correct me.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do you get the radio working? I think it's asking for a source from /system/radio/player.swf (Or something). If I'm correct, does anyone know how to set up the SWF? Yes, I tried Google but I didn't find anything.
If I'm wrong, please correct me.

You should put your radio there, but I never do, I do this;
Code:
<div id="BottomBar">
	<div id="player"><a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">Radio Name</a>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript">
	var s1 = new SWFObject("http://www.habboon.com/system/radio/player.swf","ply","328","20","9","#FFFFFF");
	s1.addParam("allowfullscreen","true");
	s1.addParam("allowscriptaccess","always");
	s1.addParam("flashvars","file=http://RADIOIP:RADIOPORT/;stream.nsv&type=sound&volume=50&duration=-1&autostart=true");
	s1.write("player");</script>
	</div> 
</div>

I use Habboon's and just change the IP and Port to the radio of mine! ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeaahh Hejula thanks.. Now my dump Users know where the Radio is ;P Thanks.. I wanna get 400 Listeners, Record of me was 250 ;)

-Slaxxer

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No one cares what your opinion is. Hotel owner decides what's best.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you get that Server Statics on the Community page working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back