Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks will download

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Thanks soo much that fixed it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how does the client work?

i have changed my housekeeping added the dcrs it wont start got the emu running please help

will make admin if u do and this will be a 24/7 retro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
connection verification failed for data source: Phoenix3
java.sql.SQLException: Communication failure during handshake. Is there a server running on localhost:3306?
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: Communication failure during handshake. Is there a server running on localhost:3306? Plz help

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

connection verification failed for data source: Phoenix3
java.sql.SQLException: Communication failure during handshake. Is there a server running on localhost:3306?
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: Communication failure during handshake. Is there a server running on localhost:3306? Plz help

Reaction score
Your coldfusion server isn't able to connect to your MySQL server, are you sure you've entered the correct MySQL details and that MySQL is actually turned on?

Reaction score
When you enter a ' at the end of an article link such as - it gives you an error, you should patch this or make it return an 'Article not found'

Reaction score
When you enter a ' at the end of an article link such as - it gives you an error, you should patch this or make it return an 'Article not found'

You're only going to see that if you enter a bad url anyway.. but yeah - I'll probably make an error template and use it around the place at some point - been busy with 3.1 of the Emu lately, not done much to the cms heh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where you can download is free its only the demo version :O :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, i'm not new en *Cough* no *Cough* torrents *Cough* are *Cough* availble *Cough*

I'm Dutch

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, i'm not new en *Cough* no *Cough* torrents *Cough* are *Cough* availble *Cough*

I'm Dutch

They are available, you just need the right website. *cough Arr, I'm a pirate in a bay. Besides, it doesn't cost much. Just buy it.

Reaction score
What happened to the PHP version? I know some people have a version by Loris, and I was wondering, where can I download it? Also, noticed a few bugs in PhoenixEmu, like pets not updating. Anyways, cyas ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a UberDB, so can i use that databse with Phoenix? I dont want to lose all my users etc.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a UberDB, so can i use that databse with Phoenix? I dont want to lose all my users etc.

I believe the passwords are hashed differently, if you speak to Aaron he might be able to sort a modification out for you which can read the UberHASH thing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok whel i have CF but he cant find the admin panel :S

I'm Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back