Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Psytrac's 1.4.4 release, 343 style

Reaction score
Pretty sure there was a fixed GS for 144 as well that would read from ptemplate. Guessing the one in this release does not... Also a bit odd you've gone for v144 when it's kinda "the monkey in the middle", why not go for v136 (PW in its heyday) or v145 (since it's the latest that's been publicly released)...???

Though v145 will be the same, the 'virgin' server releases the GS wont read that data from ptemplate, but there is a fixed GS that's been released :):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure there was a fixed GS for 144 as well that would read from ptemplate. Guessing the one in this release does not... Also a bit odd you've gone for v144 when it's kinda "the monkey in the middle", why not go for v136 (PW in its heyday) or v145 (since it's the latest that's been publicly released)...???

Though v145 will be the same, the 'virgin' server releases the GS wont read that data from ptemplate, but there is a fixed GS that's been released :):
343 testing the waters i started out with your release learning from it then moved to 144 still learning that one next maybe is the 145 version but like i said want to learn more about it .use to be a serious developer back in the day with MU and Knight Online now learning linux based games

oh and i found the fixed gs for 144 already , just trying to find some working rank scripts for 144 yours only covers 136 not new races

Reactions: 343
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gotten this to work, everything is working except char editing in PWAdmin, anyone have a fix for this?

A few got it to work, but will not share how(no offense intended to them) otherwise, it will not work in 1.4.4, and thus you have to use fickle as hell iweb. 1.4.4 iweb wont work with 1.4.5 due to protocol differences. Just in case you try that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah that dont work either, just keep getting blank page.
Just for fun i put in XXXX:8080/supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and got the same result

[update] ok got the page to come up through port 8443, but modifyroledata says "fail" on page load and does not edit chars. is there something i need to change?

[update 2] got it fixed but now i cant get the client to recognize the cpw patch server, gives "server unavailable, try again later" any ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having trouble with run away java processes, anyone else get this issue and have a solution (other than resetting the server all the time)
I know it is related to the tomcat install included with this distro. I also know that this maybe way over my head and searching via google just gives me references to manually killing the thread (which is problematic in itself as you may kill the wrong thread and balls up the system).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this problem

"my current client program version is low."

anytips

ups sorry got it solve

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would love to run a server on this version. However the links are broken...
I did manage to download PW genesis client and patches up to 580. However I can't find 580-606 anywhere that is needed.

Does anyone have this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey thanks! I am actually missing 569-580 aswell. Do you happen to have that too? I would appreciate!!!

Or if anyone else has it...

Last edited:
Back