Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question current Emus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question about the current capabilities of the emulators.

I had an idea of playing around with the settings (moding) to create my own version of the game with the same graphics, same characters, or are the emulators only capable of emulating the real game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If modding, I'd suggest you use eAthena for the server. When it comes to the client, sure you can mod the grfs and stuff, however, you may get sued by gravity for using their client and graphics.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can get sued by any game owner for running a server lol
Trust me if you don't have more than 1k there's practically no risk at all considering all the other servers out there

But yah, eA is awesome. If you wanted you guild remake every graphic and map and basically have a completely new game with it. There's only so much you can do clientside and only so much server side. So it depends on what you wanted to do (I still recommend eA for anything)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran a very successful server (spyro) for a good time with no lawsuits.
my basic idea would be to create countries out of the regions and break the classes up into alliances and have full pvp.

Back