• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any lucky with this setup?
I created the server, full compile, make the cliente too, but i just cant connect.
There's a screen with text "connecting to server" after accepted login and password.

There's any discord or another community with more information about this?
Ceres Irine you are highly active here, have you more information?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
안녕하세요. 중국 소스 코드 사이트에서 다운받았습니다.
라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스코드포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오

압축 패스워드: cs422nb

imgur:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any lucky with this setup?
I created the server, full compile, make the cliente too, but i just cant connect.
There's a screen with text "connecting to server" after accepted login and password.

There's any discord or another community with more information about this?
Ceres Irine you are highly active here, have you more information?
how to create client ? plz

I can create server and connect with apk but can't create my own game.
Screenshot_20230702-015410 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_20230619-231101 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone post the download link for the files I wanted to start exploring this game!!

Reaction score
how to create client ? plz

I can create server and connect with apk but can't create my own game.View attachment 238161View attachment 238162
Server work , client work , apk work , need fix fix fix , no auto update, pvp , trade , shop , momster ai.... bal bla bla , need more time , good files , server complite and start need 30 gb ram , release full start 15 gb ram. Centos 7. My vpn server work 2 month all good , work ! No crash. Me no time fix bug need work , and my Kids and my private life nr 1 , file nr 2...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server work , client work , apk work , need fix fix fix , no auto update, pvp , trade , shop , momster ai.... bal bla bla , need more time , good files , server complite and start need 30 gb ram , release full start 15 gb ram. Centos 7. My vpn server work 2 month all good , work ! No crash. Me no time fix bug need work , and my Kids and my private life nr 1 , file nr 2...
Yes, my server works, my client works, i can login, but when i choose the character, i got an popup with something like an <ip>/bss and fails to connect to char.
I have server with 64GB ram, CentOS7, trade server started sucessfully but i still cant test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks

라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스 코드 포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오.

imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스 코드 포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오.

imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:

thank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All start ? Build command ?
Yes, i can login, create chars, but when i choose this, i got an popup with an ip/bss.
I think the ports are not right set.
For example, by default on Develop_Android the port is 18889, but the real port should be 5678.
But i dont know how to find another ports to set the right ones.

Reaction score
Yes, i can login, create chars, but when i choose this, i got an popup with an ip/bss.
I think the ports are not right set.
For example, by default on Develop_Android the port is 18889, but the real port should be 5678.
But i dont know how to find another ports to set the right ones.
Build comamnd ? Not problem ip !

Back