• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a community, if you don't want to share, that's okay.

A lot of people here don't know programming so well, isn't it much easier for you to share what you've done and build something together with the community?

I think this is the idea behind ragezone.
Thank you so much, You're correct. I don't know much about programmer, it would be great someone share the file that is already compiled without the source just a working file.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you so much, You're correct. I don't know much about programmer, it would be great someone share the file that is already compiled without the source just a working file.
No programmer need all post in this thread already tell you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
안녕하세요. 중국 소스 코드 사이트에서 다운받았습니다.
라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스 코드 포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오.

압축 패스워드: cs422nb

imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:

Reaction score
Monster atack ? :D

i can compiled the server source code successfully.unity client modified the IP address, andmodified the web api, but when I login, I received a message saying "Server exception, login failed". Can you tell me what else needs to be modified?
and when I modified the IP address using the unity client to connect to the server created by LOULXGAME normally.it is very ok.
who can help me ,,good boy ,
2 folder... unity need apk cerate in 2 projektu.. -> 1 project create assets -> put in 2 projekt -> create apk... all work..

zx0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need fix... id s8h8i8t idea... if server big player id is 2222222 and + 43000000 you mysql dead...

pub files work ! need only guide found !
What happens is that I can't find the links to the files. Can you send me the links?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can help me how to fix this problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1705166246386 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry, CentOs Password ?, Thank

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how GM account working here? i saw some files "gmcommand"
and how to activate gm account in navicat premium..?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo guys

Some people asked me for the link, I already shared it but there's no way to leave it at the top so you would have to search among 26 conversations

here it is:

Password is the same as said in the post, nothing has been changed

cs422nb

Back