Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] HoloCMS [The Revolution] + NEW Holograph Emulator .NET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want it, but you need wait x).
Meth0d, there will be a v3.0? x)

Don't know if meth0d goes furthur with HoloCMS
I hope so! Otherwise i gonna try to do,,
And so long habbo update's there website, we do :jester:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meth0d, there will be a v3.0? x)
Who knows? There might be new versions, but not neccesarly a v3. A new major (eg v1, v2, v3, etc) is a long time away from now anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can see you're active now, i'm sorry that i ask, but are you uploading the files now?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can see you're active now, i'm sorry that i ask, but are you uploading the files now?
Lol no. But I'll finish up Lite and upload it. Only had a short while to work on it yesterday evening with the Lite idea in mind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who knows? There might be new versions, but not neccesarly a v3. A new major (eg v1, v2, v3, etc) is a long time away from now anyway.
if u spred word about v3 starting should u have releases v2 frist:punch:

best of look with v3 thouth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not asking for the releases but is there a resan for y we cant downlaod yet ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meth0d has said
"Hi,
As you've no doubt noticed Holograph Emulator was released yesterday. HoloCMS v2 hasn't been, nor will it be for now. I'm really busy with a lot of stuff and due to that I have a lack of time for working on HoloCMS in general, although v2 is currently in it's final testing & finishing phase.

I did _not_ say that I'd release HoloCMS v2 immediatly after the Holo C# release, I said it must be ONE OF THE POINTS that had to be met for a v2 release, whereas the others haven't been fully met yet.

I still cannot give a release date now [I should be able to give one soon], so please, for fucks sake, stop asking me!

I'm cleaning out my MSN list also; bug me and you're deleted.

'kthnxbye. " so sorry people we need to wait to use Holograph Emulator C#, i dont no y he just dont rel it , its not that hard and would not take long

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
he has relesed a lite version do a svn update and the new folder lite is for holo c# edit the config file and your done but you have to register via php my admin for now ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess it better that note like he has bin doing for the pass 3 weeks now lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HoloCMS & Holograph Emulator Is Definitly Something To Behold, It's A Great Work Of Art :).

Cheers! xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he can get time to upload that, then y cant he upload HoloCMS 2V, i am starting 2 think that he has del it and is to scard 2 say that or somthing like that?

and EliteHuskie work of art is better if we can c it, by thay i mean that we cant downlaod it so we cant c it for ow self yet(we probley never will)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No.
He HASNT FINISHED IT.
he trying t make it excatly like the real habbo.
You have to flipping give him a break.
Steph, you go and code a Control Management Sytem with the features of Habbpo which cpnnect to both MySQL and a remote server AND client.

Also, it's HoloCMS V2. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back