Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] A REAL 1.4.1 server!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Visad
I only use your files and the gameserver don't start...
tasks.data = working (i have tested it on my server)
elements.data = working (i have tested it on my server too)
gshop.data = seem to be corrupted and the GS don't start with the Visad gshop...

Others files.data = i don't have tested them. But the npcgen.data for the world map is working too if you use the elements.data of Visad!

@dineide
Mine is working but it's not updated with lastest items from PWI...
But you can mix some files from the Visad release with mine, be careful and make backups before testing!

Odd. gshop.data was fine for me. Copied to client and cashshop works nicely. I haven't changed or updated anything in the original pw-server (/server) archive.

@vis - Great share dude. I did have to adjust the client version in the linkd config so I could log with a 1.3.6 client but other than that, works good.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Odd. gshop.data was fine for me. Copied to client and cashshop works nicely. I haven't changed or updated anything in the original pw-server (/server) archive.

@vis - Great share dude. I did have to adjust the client version in the linkd config so I could log with a 1.3.6 client but other than that, works good.

@evil - did you get a chance to play with the experimental one? TONS of added stuff in that one. Yeah, my client I 1.3.6, but I didn't want people to be able to log in with any ole 1.3.6 client so I changed the version number.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@evil - did you get a chance to play with the experimental one? TONS of added stuff in that one. Yeah, my client I 1.3.6, but I didn't want people to be able to log in with any ole 1.3.6 client so I changed the version number.

@Vis, I'll give it a shot. Maybe still up'n it? Link not valid atm. I'll check back tho. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i have the server up, following u tutorial, but, u can explain a mini howto, in itens 12, 13, 14, 15?

ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i have the server up, following u tutorial, but, u can explain a mini howto, in itens 12, 13, 14, 15?

ty

Extract your pck files with one of the tools from the the pack. pck.exe or rpgviewer. Copy the files into the correct locations in the folders, overwriting any existing files. Repack the pck and then test. Any further tutorials can be found in a 100 places in this forum.

Visad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for being a noob but is this for linux? colinux?
is it mysql? mssql?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for being a noob but is this for linux? colinux?
is it mysql? mssql?

MySQL and any Linux... Co or otherwise... Your responsibility to adjust it to the install type of your choice.

V

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it would be nice if someone make a mix server files :D and a tutorial
could u please romulan mix those files with yours and do a 3rd repack? with client?

Maybe... ^^

I'm working on this actually. I have added the Shining Feather outfit (for female) in my elements.data ^^

I'm using my elements.data for the server side because there is something corrupted from the visad's one ><

So i will export data by data into my server's elements.data to be sure there is nothing that may crash the server...

But the elements.data for the client is okay :):) i will just add the Shining Feather outfit in it, too^^

Old notes:
PS: I confirm that the npcgen.data for the world map is okay.
PS2: I can't start the visad's server with his elements.data and gshop.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all i would like to thanks thevisad for this file. im just wondering why is config file you posted here
Code:
http://hellishnexus.com/configs.rar
is so big. coz i have both PW client (MY and PWI) and their both config file no more than 15 MB. am i miss something?? :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all i would like to thanks thevisad for this file. im just wondering why is config file you posted here
Code:
http://hellishnexus.com/configs.rar
is so big. coz i have both PW client (MY and PWI) and their both config file no more than 15 MB. am i miss something?? :blush:

This is where I store my custom mounts and items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CMIIW

so if i use your config file. i should change my elements.data? is that right? or maybe anything else?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CMIIW

so if i use your config file. i should change my elements.data? is that right? or maybe anything else?

No, if you use My EL files you should use my Config folder. Otherwise none of my mounts/items will work. If you use your own EL you will need to manually import the items.

Back