[Release] Cabal DLL Source extended version

Hello. I put the worldsvr bin with it, one problem in my client is not learning a pet. I had this with another worldsvr bin, but there was another stone there. Please tell me the address of the line with the pet inside the file or which stone is made for the pet.
Check your Core Pet Upgrade in item.dec and see what is in the Grade value and put it in the DLL source and compile
 
Check your Core Pet Upgrade in item.dec and see what is in the Grade value and put it in the DLL source and compile
I didn't use the cabal.dll, since I have my own client part. I used this worldsvr bin because of the bm1 problem.

Another question is where to turn it off x-trap
 
Last edited:
This is a DLL source + WorldSvr.bin for Episode 8 servers.

What included:
- +20 Upgrade fully working with visual
- Damage Visual Fix for 65535 and above.
- Passive Buff visual fix.
- Dungeon Minimap icons. (May you need rework to fit your server)
- Boss Messages.
- Name on War and HP.
- Essence and Blended Rune limit.
- Level 20 skills CD as on official (You have to rework your Skills.scp)
- BM3 additional Synergies.
- Staff Visual Limit.
- Plenty anti crash and IP lock feature.
- FB Buff and Debuff fixes.
- ECH Limit.
- Many client crash fix.
- Bike speed, Warehouse, Effects.
- Custom Bikes loading.
- Alz Limit for Auction House and Mails.
- DP and AP Limit override.
- and some more unknown feature which im never used.

Modifications which required server side is included in the WorldSvr.bin.

Link:
hello, please tell me in the worldsvr bin the address where the setting of the archer bm1 is located. I have my own worldsvr bin and yours does not fit my server, but the problem with the archer is the same.
 
hi,

i got error when compile dll using visual studio 2022

View attachment 256718

and worldsvr.bin give me this error when start the server.
[root@localhost ~]# ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 739 assertion failed for 'script.GetRowNum() <= _MAX_STYLEMASTLEVEL'.Aborting...

anyone know how to fix?
Change from unicode to multi-byte
 

Attachments

  • Captură ecran (4) - [Release] Cabal DLL Source extended version - RaGEZONE Forums
    Captură ecran (4).webp
    116.7 KB · Views: 231
Pet:
11DE59h
8401 = 388 itemID (change to your item in WorldSvr.bin)
1726432170904 - [Release] Cabal DLL Source extended version - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Dear all, I'm newbie, so excuse my perhaps stupid question and my english, but I have the problem of ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 739 assertion failed for 'script. GetRowNum() <= _MAX_STYLEMASTLEVEL'. Abort..., how can I solve it, there is a previous comment, which says that you need to edit either rank.scp or worldsrv.bin, but where to edit? I would prefer not to touch rank.scp, but I accept suggestions for both.
 
Dear all, I'm newbie, so excuse my perhaps stupid question and my english, but I have the problem of ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 739 assertion failed for 'script. GetRowNum() <= _MAX_STYLEMASTLEVEL'. Abort..., how can I solve it, there is a previous comment, which says that you need to edit either rank.scp or worldsrv.bin, but where to edit? I would prefer not to touch rank.scp, but I accept suggestions for both.
Did you use the BIN provided from this thread?
 
Você usou o BIN fornecido neste tópico?
Yes, I used the trash available here, but my files are from New Age 6.8

Thanks for the quick response

[###INVALID###] 'script.GetRowNum() <= _MAX_STYLEMASTLEVEL' Failed : File: Rank.scp, Table: StyleMastery, Row: 9 [Game/GameSystem.cpp:739]
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 739 assertion failed for 'script.GetRowNum() <= _MAX_STYLEMASTLEVEL'.Aborting...
 
Last edited:
Você pode tentar usar sua lixeira da Nova Era e apenas editar a lixeira necessária, como o que Konstantin disse.
Vou fazer o teste, inicialmente fiz a edição na lixeira postada aqui, pois acreditava que era necessário para a questão do pet, mas vou tentar a lixeira antiga.

Obrigado novamente.

I uncommented the lines
Hook::GetInstance()->SetHook(0x00427B38, (DWORD)Arcane_Pet_Check, 0xE9);
Hook::GetInstance()->SetHook(0x00404EBC, (DWORD)Arcane_Pet_Record, 0xE9);
Hook::GetInstance()->SetHook(0x0041DBB0, (DWORD)Arcane_Pet_Activation, 0xE9);

Changed
#define PetArcaneGrade 20;
to
#define PetArcaneGrade 12;

Changed
11DE59h
8401 = 388 itemID (change to your item in WorldSvr.bin)
use de BIN disponibilized here

but pet training no working

using cliente/server New Age 6.8
 
Last edited:
you can put it on mediafire you can't download too many ads
I paid 60 USD for premium on this one because I know will never be deleted.... I just make a big database of all files. Til now I have almost 4 TB.
I do this because I saw so many dead links even on Mediafile....on this one will never be expired or deleted.
 
Back