Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my internet connection i dont know how to find my ip because it is Router+Dynamic IP :S blur..........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help every time when players trying to connect, say "Your account is invalid", i make everythink, but i can't...
Plz help me!!

I have 2 years ago in MuServer, and never take this problem...
All links are opened and OK!, ODBC OK! too, sqlserver OK!

I can't create acc in MD5, but im change in "Configs.ini" under "JoinServer" and MEMB_INFO "MEMB_pdw" change for varchar...

---Edit
[Configs]
UseMD5 = 0
AutomaticDC = 1
DupePrevent = 5

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help every time when players trying to connect, say "Your account is invalid", i make everythink, but i can't...
Plz help me!!

I have 2 years ago in MuServer, and never take this problem...
All links are opened and OK!, ODBC OK! too, sqlserver OK!

I can't create acc in MD5, but im change in "Configs.ini" under "JoinServer" and MEMB_INFO "MEMB_pdw" change for varchar...

---Edit
[Configs]
UseMD5 = 0
AutomaticDC = 1
DupePrevent = 5

---Edit
[Configs]
UseMD5 = 0 change to 1
AutomaticDC = 1
DupePrevent = 5

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Box Routines
------------
0041E885 BOK+1 //Originally BOL
0041E941 BOK+1
0041EA11 BOK+2
0041EAF4 BOK+3
0041EBB5 BOK+4
0041EC76 BOK+5

what should i change there??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
by the way...this GSes are with +16 add or +28 ? if this is +16 who can release +28add gs?
Here you are )
GS and GS_CS +28 fixed

no pass req.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Fixed GS, excellent drop with luck

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

GS and GS_CS from Update 1b

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ASK a Q???

how to fix this error ^_^

[ROKLION]ERROR:........Selupan CANNOT WARP..

blah blah....
help me plz...and...

how to fix the CRYWOLF??
that says...
"YOU CANNOT WARP UNAVAILABLE MAP"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any solution to run Cashshop sv in XP ?. That poop run smoothly on VPS, but cant run on my home comp.
I keep getting the "port is bind" error :(. And I really dont wanna swith to Win2k3

run the exe. directly from the archive ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the "resets" table in DB ?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

What are the GM Commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Fixed GS, excellent drop with luck

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

GS and GS_CS from Update 1b

is there +28 opt and exe drop fixed??or only exe drop??
can you fix the box +4 +5 drop??it doesn drops as in old servers..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am leaving MU Online, therefore this project has been left to its own luck.

Contact me if you want to buy server resources.

Wtf owned ... at least finish it ... you did a good job so far, and those ho apreciate your work will be more greatfull if you finish this project. From what i heard you always finish your projects ... but i guess people change in time. Money do those things to some, i hope is not your case. Good luck anyway ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications - RaGEZONE Forums

Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications - RaGEZONE Forums

I enter the game and You are disconnected from the server...
Where is error?(I'm use Win XP SP3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay guys, i have created this server but when i play there are sometimes no shops and if there are shops i cant enter them also there are no monsters, :S

please help.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Shatter,can you give sources of gameserver.dll?

Back