Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe my monstersetbase i download everywhere hir in forum an i put it in Data folder, can u share with me the Full monstersetbase? I mean Full Spot. Thank u and advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can sombody remove the item limit from te main so can we add more sets or you all ask for money (what a pice of poop this world all for money:thumbdown::thumbdown:)

I dont know to use olydbg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please i need to solve this problem, the items are dupean with chip and bloson event,
its dupean serials of the items between accounts within the same character if not the serial items appear items with the same serial of the items come out of the event bloson and sirens chip quick fix please, please fix nao pardon my bad English or google translator

Taz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cant wait to kick start this server. used to run back when it was 0.77 and no working castle sieges.

Lets see what time did for Mu :D

Thanks for this release!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What`s wrong with the Ilussion Temple? When I go to Mirage, it shows screen, but when I press "Enter" nothing hapens?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe my monstersetbase i download everywhere hir in forum an i put it in Data folder, can u share with me the Full monstersetbase? I mean Full Spot. Thank u and advance.

anybody response to me??.......:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to solve Gm error (when join in GM character and Mu Closes)

use OllyDbg,

run OllyDbg as administrator and open main.exe up.

once its finished analysing press the button which looks like a play button. this will automatically launch mu and hopefully ur GM problems, isnt a problem.

Can anyone tell me how to set Bless Bug :) ha

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sometimes ingame when i move from gs to gs_cs or from gs_cs to gs i've got disconnect and after this i cant login...in game server is typing

error L1: Socked header error

PS: other users can enter the game but the same user dont :( how to fix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skill tree works very well for me.. you finished 3rd quest?

do u have editor? my tree skill dont work why pls help me. after having 3rd quest i can see the skill but no points after reset no point why.. pls help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem , when i drop Book Of Kundun +5 it gives me all stupid things... Like BC + 7 , DS +6/7 , Lost Map , And Jewel .. Wtf? No Exec items?! can someone help me.. what's the problem ?! ONly Book +1/+2 Work ...

URGENT please....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have small problem with gameservers. All files start fine.. but whem gs try to start after 2 seconds gameserver do not respond and use 50% of cpu.. I tried wait 10 minutes for start and don't give effect..
here is ss:

and here is my installed programs and drives :p

My Pc:
Windows 7 x64
2gb ram
ga-ma69vm-s2 mainboard
amd64 x2 4200+ (2200mhz x2)
320hdd
SqlServer 2000

Any solutions ?

And please excuse me, but i am weak in english speak

Last edited: