- Joined
- Oct 21, 2013
- Messages
- 172
- Reaction score
- 59
this source have Fast Load, and this source is I:SS?
Terrain V2 OnlyThis source is I:SS Terrain V3?
This source is I:SS Terrain V3?
Remove CRC check from the game if you used VigilAC's tutorial cause it's not working anymore.Everything runs fine, then when I go to connect in a server it instantly DC's and gives the error "Disconnected from server"
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Thats not it, don't have Vigil installed.Remove CRC check from the game if you used VigilAC's tutorial cause it's not working anymore.
Which launcher.cfg? Where do you think you need a launcher.cfg? Do you mean launcher.exe?
the launcher.cfg already is not needed for the newest version of ISS because is coming encrypted into the launcherIn the WarZ/bin there should be a file called launcher.cfg.
Usually that files is copied to the Launcher.exe folder.
the launcher.cfg already is not needed for the newest version of ISS because is coming encrypted into the launcher