• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] RF Online 2.2.1 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i already have a working and online server, but i would to upgrade my server to 2.2.1 or more, i would like 2.2.3 very much.

I downloaded the 2.2.1 rar archive, can any1 post a guide on "how to do" this upgrading plz?

Thank you

I working on this archives and mass of folder from days , but nothing to do.

I've tried to install an old giga 4 update, working and online, but then overwriting the server, web and client files, nothing happen, the server wont start :(

Here it realy need a clear archive if it possible and a clear and "step by step" guide to install and launch this 2.2.1 server.

Plz guys, any1 who want to build a working 2.2.1 server contact me and lets work together, but if some1 already know how to operate then post a guide as soon as possible.

Hope some1 help me

C ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help I Have an Error And I Don't Know Anything About It :(
When I start AccountServer it sais

AccountDB Connection Failed :(

Then the window pops up but stays all blank
and after a while it shuts down again

Someone Please help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help I Have an Error And I Don't Know Anything About It :(
When I start AccountServer it sais

AccountDB Connection Failed :(

and after a while it shuts down again

Someone Please help

Have you edited it with ultra edit?

You have to change the IP adress setted inside the exe and put yours.

Can you tell me how you areoperating? have you installed an older version before and now you are upgrading files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and after a while it shuts down aga

I hawe the same error 2.
Are there some salutions ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do people keep on asking what bit is 2.2.1 up since it is already declared and stated in RF Section that 2.2.1 up are only running at 64bit os.

suggestion sir Ron make your fonts larger for people to see it more clearer.... lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why do people keep on asking what bit is 2.2.1 up since it is already declared and stated in RF Section that 2.2.1 up are only running at 64bit os.

suggestion sir Ron make your fonts larger for people to see it more clearer.... lol

Because most ppl here are dumb leechers, sorry for that statement but is true :-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Server Configured .. but when i start loggin server it pops up but stays all blank
and after a while it shuts down...
"

Got that error as well !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try to use this login server. has been edited for 127.0.0.1

hope it help u..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back