• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I know this might not be the thread for this but I can't get tera-client-packer to work if anyone could link me to the 3rd party software I need to install would be a ton of help. I Installed Node,-g node-gyp, and VS + the C++ dev, and Pyhton and still can't get it to work.
It is fixed now by update better-sqlite3 module to the latest version. Clone repo again and try to run npm install.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is fixed now by update better-sqlite3 module to the latest version. Clone repo again and try to run npm install.

thanks, it's working now you're the best :)

Will check the Panel as soon as i can but not right now, i'm currently investing my time in another project.

About the client packer, i have the same issue as well. I think that an update broke it because it was working fine before.

(Modules included), just edit the paths as you wish.

Thanks! Don't worry take your time! I can run them one by one and select just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this server have dungeon issues or is it the EME client?
I'm trying to enter some dungeons and i can't, the /@enter_dungeon command doesn't work either.

EDIT: DungeonServer and DungeonOther are running, i still can't get in.

tera - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Does this server have dungeon issues or is it the EME client?
I'm trying to enter some dungeons and i can't, the /@enter_dungeon command doesn't work either.

EDIT: DungeonServer and DungeonOther are running, i still can't get in.

View attachment 252695

This version and earlier is different than 92+, you must start DungeonEvent (World id 14) in order to make it work.

1701864826085 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version and earlier is different than 92+, you must start DungeonEvent (World id 14) in order to make it work.
I made a change to "ServerConfig.xml" and it worked.
I added the dungeon IDs from id="12" to id="13"
Now i just run DungeonServer id="13" and DungeonServer id="14" and everything works fine,
and this saves RAM memory :)

tera_test - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, that is the unfortunate downside with the constraints in the 32-bit version (2-3GB addressable memory limitations) + old UE3 build (so they had to do all these workarounds). I'm personally fine with it so long as I don't get the actual blurry lowered textures (which is less of an issue with just me in the game since no additional rendering required for many other players character models) when that message is being spammed. I'm planning to just disable that message in my DC (search for "SMT_OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_LODDOWN" which is located in StrSheet_SystemMessage; just set the displayChat to "False").

<String string="Texture resolution will be reduced temporarily due to insufficient memory." delayTime="0.0" effect="-1" sound="-1" style="SMS_CHAT_INFO_CHAT_ONLY" readableId="SMT_OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_LODDOWN" chatChannel="201" displayChat="False" />

As for potential improvements, back before the 64-bit client, some folks used tweaks in S1Engine.ini to mitigate some of this (search online for TERA S1Engine tweaks; there's a couple of posts on Reddit and various YouTube tutorials; like everything else, YMMV).

Gave up for the time being trying to get the old lobby restored (the assets are there in /CookedPC/Art_Data/Maps/Lobby_map/). I tried using older S1_Technique GPK's to no avail (the following is the revised XML for the pose & animation if anyone wants to try and give it a shot):

XML:
<LobbyPCSelection xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/LobbyPCSelection LobbyPCSelection.xsd" xmlns="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/LobbyPCSelection">
    <AnimationList>
        <EnterMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
        </EnterMotion>
        <IdleMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="1" />
        </IdleMotion>
        <SelectMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
        </SelectMotion>
    </AnimationList>
    <CameraPath>
        <Path id="999" fromCamera="0" pathName="C51" toCamera="0" />
    </CameraPath>
    <DeletionEffect nameColor="150,150,150" />
    <LobbyPCList>
        <LobbyPC templateId="10101" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10102" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10103" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10104" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10105" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10106" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10107" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10108" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10111" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10201" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10202" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10203" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10204" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10205" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10206" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10207" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10208" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10211" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10301" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10302" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10303" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10304" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10305" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10306" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10307" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10308" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10401" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10402" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10403" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10404" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10405" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10406" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10407" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10408" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10410" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10501" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10502" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10503" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10504" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10505" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10506" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10507" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10508" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10601" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10602" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10603" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10604" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10605" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10606" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10607" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10608" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10701" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10702" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10703" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10704" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10705" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10706" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10707" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10708" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10801" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10802" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10803" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10804" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10805" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10806" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10807" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10808" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10810" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10813" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class13_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10901" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10902" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10903" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10904" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10905" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10906" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10907" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10908" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10911" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11001" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11002" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11003" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11004" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11005" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11006" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11007" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11008" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11009" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class09_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11010" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11011" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_G_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11012" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class12_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_AS_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11013" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class13_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11101" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11102" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11103" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11104" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11105" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11106" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11107" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11108" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
    </LobbyPCList>
    <NormalEffect nameColor="107,255,96" restBonusNameColor="85,213,255" />
    <PCSlot maxCharacterPerLobby="8" overlayColor="255,255,255" overlayDuration="0.5" overlayPower="2">
        <Slot id="1" pos="3146.765381,5755.429199,5988.500000" dir="61.5200005" />
        <Slot id="2" pos="3201.345947,5746.359375,5988.500000" dir="71.7200012" />
        <Slot id="3" pos="3263.678467,5748.390137,5988.500000" dir="88.7699966" />
        <Slot id="4" pos="3311.351074,5745.784668,5988.500000" dir="108.459999" />
        <Slot id="5" pos="3161.589111,5577.396484,6021.800000" dir="74.25" />
        <Slot id="6" pos="3230.865234,5631.974121,6021.800000" dir="82.4899979" />
        <Slot id="7" pos="3288.450684,5657.658203,6021.800000" dir="102.160004" />
        <Slot id="8" pos="3354.734863,5672.572266,6021.800000" dir="115.209999" />
    </PCSlot>
    <PlayLightMatinee>
        <LightMatinee status="reverse" pathName="L99" toCamera="0" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L01" toCamera="1" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L02" toCamera="2" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L03" toCamera="3" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L04" toCamera="4" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L05" toCamera="5" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L06" toCamera="6" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L07" toCamera="7" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L08" toCamera="8" />
    </PlayLightMatinee>
    <SelectionEffect effectId="3034" nameColor="0,255,0" restBonusNameColor="0,192,255" />
</LobbyPCSelection>

So I just moved on to the next part that I wanted to try and restore. Using the enigmatic gear workaround from Archgeus, prologue progression works again (I need to track down why most of the quest markers aren't showing up on my setup along with lot of the skill keybinds not working; only r/l mouse button, F2, 2, and C work across the classes I've play tested). Tried dragging the skills manually to the skill tray, but it looks like the prologue setup can't be modified. Just makes the tutorial boss fight more challenging since you end up attacking with a limited number of DPS skills.

Since I'm not a fan of the Stepstone Island tutorial (ironically, I know one of the design objectives was to change to a more constrained linear pathing which this prologue instance has, and thus could've been used without turning the beginning into a mess), I'm working on "eliminating" it for my personal setup. I also wanted the prologue menu options (prologue or skip prologue) to flow into the (just sans the original starter zone questing for the time being since that is a more complex undertaking to not only re-enable, but to move some of the level 65 stuff away from the original low level area path; and then it's a whole different level for the rest of the low level questing which hopefully one day, those older datasheets will see the light of day).

Digressing, I deactivated the Story of Tiaran cinematic, re-enabled the original (and much prettier/musically satisfying) pegasus cutscene flying into IoD after the "Recruiting for Expedition Members" cinematic plays (when completing the prologue/if skipping the prologue, only the cutscene plays), and made the initial character position at the North Dock. While not in this clip, I also set the starting gear to the level 10 ones you usually receive from Dougal. The completed quest/story ID's for Stepstone Island didn't work (the ones I used from QuestGroupList.xml did not set the completion flag properly for them so I need to look into that before I release this revised set of datasheets).

talking about the old experience I have been trying to restore old skills I got Pounce restored more testing is required but the skill acts the way it should Need to test damage/ effects / PVP.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 214924 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When do we get the apex missions? I finished all the main quests available but I still didn't get the apex quests.

Reaction score
When do we get the apex missions? I finished all the main quests available but I still didn't get the apex quests.

Hi,

You must have ilvl 439+ and follow Velik's Banquet Quest line. In this version the Apex Quest is not purple.

1702140772186 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
It can go public? Or only Bridge/NAT connections on VM? (Want to try it on a VPS I have empty in contabo, bc I dont have 16GB ram xD)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have got the server files running as well as client running, but when I select the server (showing as Kaiator) nothing happens.
Using EME client with xigncode patch applied. The IP to connect to VM had changed (to 192.168.0.26), I can see the connection open through the launcher but cannot connect to the world.

How would I go about figuring out what went wrong?

Reaction score
I have got the server files running as well as client running, but when I select the server (showing as Kaiator) nothing happens.
Using EME client with xigncode patch applied. The IP to connect to VM had changed (to 192.168.0.26), I can see the connection open through the launcher but cannot connect to the world.

How would I go about figuring out what went wrong?

Hi,

Did you change the new ip in server_info table from mysql database?

1702427309924 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any way to edit or modify quests? like XP, Next quest or where do they teleport?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Yeah, check Quest files in both server (\QuestData) and client (\Quest).

Rewards like xp, items, reputation etc, are managed by \CompensationData\QuestCompensationData*.xml

Hi there and thanks! Been looking around and can't find a way to TP after a quest is done ( I want after the "Reach the beach" quest ) to send the player to Velika. but It might be somewhere in QuestData or in Quest compensationData Let me look there and see what I can find. Thanks again!

update: nvm I figured it out, at least how to move the starting position. I still can't find a way to make a quest teleport the player when completed.

Merry Xmas guys :) and happy new year ~!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, i know im prolly just beeing stupid rn.

But i cannot figure out why my server is not appearing in game

It seems to be online in WebApp and WebAPI

1703542190255 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1703542561086 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back