Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tools for Cabal Development/Management

Reaction score
Hello

I'm started to upload the tools which made by me or by my friends. Those tools which not made by us, will be credited.
Will update this topic during the uploading process.

[Info uploaded at Resources]

Item Generator +

Mobs.scp Editor +

Craft Editor

Mob Spawner (Custom Spot Generator) + Source

+
Known issues:
- If you add the whole client for check and download than it's slow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Or just create a new github repo for your cabal stuff, we all have personal and cabaly ones. It's hard to trust bin releases with so many scammers in this community, we saw it with the last "log parser" release:p

Reaction score
Or just create a new github repo for your cabal stuff, we all have personal and cabaly ones. It's hard to trust bin releases with so many scammers in this community, we saw it with the last "log parser" release:p
True but you can upload to virustotal or any analizer. Ofc. those source which i still have will be posted here.
Already created a clean MEGA for the files and adding them as i have time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
True but you can upload to virustotal or any analizer. Ofc. those source which i still have will be posted here.
Already created a clean MEGA for the files and adding them as i have time
Mybe you have tools for cheater sir

Back