Release War in Pocket full source code (Unity engine) Source 

Below is the result of the Ip addr show
I am using the Port tunnel for Extenal IP

[root@localhost zone]# ip addr show
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 ::1/128 scope host
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
2: ens33: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000
link/ether 00:0c:29:09:2f:ae brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 192.168.200.128/24 brd 192.168.200.255 scope global ens33
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 fe80::20c:29ff:fe09:2fae/64 scope link
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
Can you please share source files? Can't download from baidu
 
Below is the result of the Ip addr show
I am using the Port tunnel for Extenal IP

[root@localhost zone]# ip addr show
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 ::1/128 scope host
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
2: ens33: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000
link/ether 00:0c:29:09:2f:ae brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 192.168.200.128/24 brd 192.168.200.255 scope global ens33
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 fe80::20c:29ff:fe09:2fae/64 scope link
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
ens33 you must enter the name of the network card in two places
 
Hello friends, I gonna share the Server and Unity source code of this game!!
War in Pocket is one of geeat game ever I worked for
You can open it with Unity 5.4.5f1 editor and very easily upgrade to higher version
English and Chinese languages are included in Unity source

1. Client source + Table data + Tools : deleted
2. Server : deleted
3. Server Binaries : deleted
4. Setting guide : deleted

--------------------- Updated 1. Client source + Table data + Tools ----------------

For server test, you can change server IPs in ConfigFileManager.cs

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

And if you use internal IP like 192.168... for serverlist, it makes countryMsg bug
I don't know why... still I am trying to solve it


Good luck!!

Amazing,THANK YOU​

 
Hello friends, I gonna share the Server and Unity source code of this game!!
War in Pocket is one of geeat game ever I worked for
You can open it with Unity 5.4.5f1 editor and very easily upgrade to higher version
English and Chinese languages are included in Unity source

1. Client source + Table data + Tools : deleted
2. Server : deleted
3. Server Binaries : deleted
4. Setting guide : deleted

--------------------- Updated 1. Client source + Table data + Tools ----------------

For server test, you can change server IPs in ConfigFileManager.cs

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

And if you use internal IP like 192.168... for serverlist, it makes countryMsg bug
I don't know why... still I am trying to solve it


Good luck!!

I'm new to RageZone—this is my first time on the site, and I just registered to access your amazing release of the War in Pocket full source code (Unity engine): https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-war-in-pocket-full-source-code-unity-engine.1226810/.

Thank you for sharing it! I'm unable to download the client/server source attachments despite being logged in.

Confirm if attachments are still available?

Share the files directly to my email: [email protected]?

I'm a Unity developer interested in modding/reverse engineering this project locally. Happy to provide any details needed.

Thanks in advance!
 
ens33 you must enter the name of the network card in two places
Hello Askmyleg,
Is there still a working link to download the source code of the game?
If not, could you please share the sources?
Thank you very much.

Hello friends, I gonna share the Server and Unity source code of this game!!
War in Pocket is one of geeat game ever I worked for
You can open it with Unity 5.4.5f1 editor and very easily upgrade to higher version
English and Chinese languages are included in Unity source

1. Client source + Table data + Tools : deleted
2. Server : deleted
3. Server Binaries : deleted
4. Setting guide : deleted

--------------------- Updated 1. Client source + Table data + Tools ----------------

For server test, you can change server IPs in ConfigFileManager.cs

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

And if you use internal IP like 192.168... for serverlist, it makes countryMsg bug
I don't know why... still I am trying to solve it


Good luck!!

Hello friends, I gonna share the Server and Unity source code of this game!!
War in Pocket is one of geeat game ever I worked for
You can open it with Unity 5.4.5f1 editor and very easily upgrade to higher version
English and Chinese languages are included in Unity source

1. Client source + Table data + Tools : deleted
2. Server : deleted
3. Server Binaries : deleted
4. Setting guide : deleted

--------------------- Updated 1. Client source + Table data + Tools ----------------

For server test, you can change server IPs in ConfigFileManager.cs

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

And if you use internal IP like 192.168... for serverlist, it makes countryMsg bug
I don't know why... still I am trying to solve it


Good luck!!
Hi Loveomg,

Is there any chance of getting the source code shared again? That would be fantastic.
I love this game, so even an older version would be great for me.

Thanks so much in advance.
 
Last edited:
Hello friends, I gonna share the Server and Unity source code of this game!!
War in Pocket is one of geeat game ever I worked for
You can open it with Unity 5.4.5f1 editor and very easily upgrade to higher version
English and Chinese languages are included in Unity source

1. Client source + Table data + Tools : deleted
2. Server : deleted
3. Server Binaries : deleted
4. Setting guide : deleted

--------------------- Updated 1. Client source + Table data + Tools ----------------

For server test, you can change server IPs in ConfigFileManager.cs

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

And if you use internal IP like 192.168... for serverlist, it makes countryMsg bug
I don't know why... still I am trying to solve it


Good luck!!
thanks
 
Hello Askmyleg,
Is there still a working link to download the source code of the game?
If not, could you please share the sources?
Thank you very much.




Hi Loveomg,

Is there any chance of getting the source code shared again? That would be fantastic.
I love this game, so even an older version would be great for me.

Thanks so much in advance.
 
Chào các bạn, mình sẽ chia sẻ mã nguồn Server và Unity của trò chơi này!!
War in Pocket là một trong những tựa game tuyệt vời nhất mà tôi từng tham gia phát triển.
Bạn có thể mở nó bằng trình chỉnh sửa Unity 5.4.5f1 và dễ dàng nâng cấp lên phiên bản cao hơn.
Unity Source bao gồm cả tiếng Anh và tiếng Trung.

1. Nguồn khách hàng + Dữ liệu bảng + Công cụ: đã xóa
2. Máy chủ: đã bị xóa
3. Các tệp nhị phân máy chủ: đã bị xóa
4. Hướng dẫn cài đặt: đã xóa

--------------------- Đã cập nhật 1. Nguồn khách hàng + Dữ liệu bảng + Công cụ ----------------

Để kiểm tra máy chủ, bạn có thể thay đổi địa chỉ IP của máy chủ trong tệp ConfigFileManager.cs.

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

Và nếu bạn sử dụng địa chỉ IP nội bộ như 192.168... cho danh sách máy chủ, nó sẽ gây ra lỗi countryMsg.
Tôi không biết tại sao... nhưng tôi vẫn đang cố gắng tìm ra lời giải.


Chúc may mắn!!
link download ???
 
I'm also interested in mirrors for this file in case someone can help.
1783532281462 - Release War in Pocket full source code (Unity engine) - RaGEZONE Forums


I'm also interested in mirrors for this file in case someone can help.


1783533241200 - Release War in Pocket full source code (Unity engine) - RaGEZONE Forums
It runs on Docker WSL CentOS 7; I'm trying to adapt it for Visual Studio 2019 C# .NET.

1783533708482 - Release War in Pocket full source code (Unity engine) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Back