- Joined
- Apr 30, 2013
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 2
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image
i cant wait for a link to the download
i cant wait for a link to the download
niiiiiiiceThe VirtualBox is 100% working!
Now doing some more tests such as Exporting the VirtualMachine and re-importing it to make sure that there will be no errors for you guys
Just a word of warning: the VirtualMachine is 15GB - so it will be a pretty heavy download...
But, if you're really looking forward to having your very own WarZ server then it will be worth the download. :3
I will compress it the the smallest possible file that I can.
The server is using a Building Update pack where overgrowth has been added so I will be linking the WarZ client that I would recommend for use to play on the server.(WarZ Client is a .7z compressed to 2.6GB)
--VM Setup Specifications:
RAM: 512MB
CPU: <Uses your realPC CPU>
Graphics: 32MB (Generic Adapter)
--Recommended Specifications (For your realPC)
RAM: 2GB (Recommended: 4GB)
CPU: Dual-core CPU @ 1.6GHz (Recommended: 2GHz)
Graphics: Any that can run WarZ
EDIT:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
DDDDD im so happeh
3 1/2 hours to go
this sint even a tut -_-Nice tutorial , information for newbies.
nice work, is there a update on this?
I love that you made this quite easy but I have to ask. If I wanted to put the server online using your method How Could accomplish this?
I love that you made this quite easy but I have to ask. If I wanted to put the server online using your method How Could accomplish this?