[Release] WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

The VirtualBox is 100% working!

Now doing some more tests such as Exporting the VirtualMachine and re-importing it to make sure that there will be no errors for you guys :)

Just a word of warning: the VirtualMachine is 15GB - so it will be a pretty heavy download...
But, if you're really looking forward to having your very own WarZ server then it will be worth the download. :3
I will compress it the the smallest possible file that I can.

The server is using a Building Update pack where overgrowth has been added so I will be linking the WarZ client that I would recommend for use to play on the server. :) (WarZ Client is a .7z compressed to 2.6GB)

--VM Setup Specifications:
RAM: 512MB
CPU: <Uses your realPC CPU>
Graphics: 32MB (Generic Adapter)

--Recommended Specifications (For your realPC)
RAM: 2GB (Recommended: 4GB)
CPU: Dual-core CPU @ 1.6GHz (Recommended: 2GHz)
Graphics: Any that can run WarZ

EDIT:
 
Last edited:
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

The VirtualBox is 100% working!

Now doing some more tests such as Exporting the VirtualMachine and re-importing it to make sure that there will be no errors for you guys :)

Just a word of warning: the VirtualMachine is 15GB - so it will be a pretty heavy download...
But, if you're really looking forward to having your very own WarZ server then it will be worth the download. :3
I will compress it the the smallest possible file that I can.

The server is using a Building Update pack where overgrowth has been added so I will be linking the WarZ client that I would recommend for use to play on the server. :) (WarZ Client is a .7z compressed to 2.6GB)

--VM Setup Specifications:
RAM: 512MB
CPU: <Uses your realPC CPU>
Graphics: 32MB (Generic Adapter)

--Recommended Specifications (For your realPC)
RAM: 2GB (Recommended: 4GB)
CPU: Dual-core CPU @ 1.6GHz (Recommended: 2GHz)
Graphics: Any that can run WarZ

EDIT:
niiiiiiice :D
I wish I had your upload speed :D

In 7h its christmas guys!
 
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

:DDDDDD im so happeh
3 1/2 hours to go

I should have it posted by tomorrow - MEGA is being unreliable and resetting the upload to 0%.
It will be uploading over-night when I go to bed :3

If MEGA doesn't screw up, it *should* be up tomorrow :)
 
Last edited:
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

One problem with That VitrualServers you cant add maps cant seem to add new ones get a Error

000000.018| permgame: ID:1, Test Server 1, MAPID_WZ_Colorado
000000.019| !!! ERROR: bad GBMapID MAPID_WZ_Cliffside

000000.020| !!! crashed
000000.020| Creating minidump at logms\MS_52975341.dmp
000000.202| Minidump created.

Any fix for that?
 
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

need to recompile to do this there are instructions in the help forum if you search for maps
 
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

I love that you made this quite easy but I have to ask. If I wanted to put the server online using your method How Could accomplish this?



I love that you made this quite easy but I have to ask. If I wanted to put the server online using your method How Could accomplish this?

By using brain.
 
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

how many times do I have to say that you need the source 2 fix the Problems



use https://mega.co.nz/#F!YRJ0Ca6A!EHVwEW07nkgjtwVeF1XoZQ
 
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

Hi long time that I had dropped it but I had no time to test it prove very good in all singleplayer for a noob like me do not understand anything about how to make a emulator warz, eh also tested it in multiplayer via hamachi as good only bad thing is that sometimes your mistakes become annoying as the crash when pressing TAB, an error when entering the server (bad event), also a crash when changing bag on the server.
We missed a lot of things warz this early in the beta
as skilltree, anticheat, etc.. also you could have added a lot of things warz server.
Sorry for my English
Thank you.

Ashley Scott - [Release] WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: WarZ Server - Virtual Machine Image

OMG

how many times do I have to say that you need the source 2 fix the Problems



use

rebuild and so on ( skilltree u need to make it by urself )


l2r
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back