Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private RIP Extalia! CLOSED AFTER 4 YEARS!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Extalia is dead because of Nexon. Had 4 years of blast.

RIP:

Picture:
icXIDqb - RIP Extalia! CLOSED AFTER 4 YEARS! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i love how I come back just to see this. This will either severely kill MSPS or add more diversity into other servers. Who's taking bets?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
93UKV11 - RIP Extalia! CLOSED AFTER 4 YEARS! - RaGEZONE Forums

rest in peace

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh, who knows they might be back in a year or so. Same thing happened with NidoMS.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I know the guy who did it (I know this is real because he has his convo screen shoted from talking to a higher up at nexon) ... He messaged nexon because he got banned from extalia.

So exactly what could they have gotten taken down for? (can they still be sued even though they agreed to take down the server) I thought you can only be sued (DMCA) for up to date servers? Correct me if I am wrong.

Reaction score
I know the guy who did it (I know this is real because he has his convo screen shoted from talking to a higher up at nexon) ... He messaged nexon because he got banned from extalia.

So exactly what could they have gotten taken down for? (can they still be sued even though they agreed to take down the server) I thought you can only be sued (DMCA) for up to date servers? Correct me if I am wrong.

They have likely been reported many times. Everyone here knows it's Flav and Hendi. I'm sure Nexon knows too. It's been like 6 years since NidoMS was up. I'm sure Nexon has gotten enough information by now on them. Mario (dinkie here) once linked me to Hendi's facebook and I think flav's too. Nexon probably got that long ago too.

Nexon can take down any server due to copyright issues. Being issued a DMCA is not being sued.

They probably wanted to take both Ellinia and Extalia down at the same time. I mean everyone knows it's rmzero doing ellinia even if it wasn't official. Again, Nexon probably knew this too.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
They have likely been reported many times. Everyone here knows it's Flav and Hendi. I'm sure Nexon knows too. It's been like 6 years since NidoMS was up. I'm sure Nexon has gotten enough information by now on them. Mario (dinkie here) once linked me to Hendi's facebook and I think flav's too. Nexon probably got that long ago too.

Nexon can take down any server due to copyright issues. Being issued a DMCA is not being sued.

They probably wanted to take both Ellinia and Extalia down at the same time. I mean everyone knows it's rmzero doing ellinia even if it wasn't official. Again, Nexon probably knew this too.

I apologize for my ignorance. So why now, after all this time; why not back then? Why wait so long to take them down? Isnt copy right enough to instantly issue a DMCA and have them shut down?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This situation is pretty entertaining imo.

People think they're closing because of this guy l m a o:
Like if people haven't done that before in all these years.

The rumor is Hidden/Hendi's GF (Sivan) went to visit him and she got on the Extalia IRC without a proxy. Then his info was revealed or whatever, who the duck knows: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] It had a good run for sure. rip

Back