Script casino online Cokejogo H5 compiled vue (front-end + back-end)

🚫
Exiled
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
456
Reaction score
295

Source code introduction:​

Cokejogo Brazilian pg electronic game source code /H5+PC compiled vue front-end+PHP back-end/repair image resource failure

Backend test environment: Linux system CentOS or Ubuntu, aaPanel, PHP7.2, MySQL5.6 or ++, public as root directory, thinkPHP pseudo-static, SSL certificate enablement

Note: After testing this site, the backend is normal, but the frontend is incomplete! So please download it for free and let the competent children's boots do their own research! (Need to set up an online payment API)

==================​

>>>>>> <<<<<<​

Password: ​

==================​


Source code screenshot:​

webmaster_imds - Script casino online Cokejogo H5 compiled vue (front-end + back-end) - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - Script casino online Cokejogo H5 compiled vue (front-end + back-end) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
please provide a good link I can't download the file it needs to login using QQ, Wechat or Baidu
 

here is the download link I found online but I don't have the baidu account, qq, or wechat can someone help us to download this or do you guys have chinese friends who can help us to download it. Thanks
 
I have try all the md5 password provided in zip, but doesn’t work
 
Been tinkering with front-end stuff like Vue for fun, and sometimes I take breaks playing on . Their mobile setup makes it easy to switch from coding to a quick poker tourney or football bet.
 
Last edited:
Had a similar time tinkering with a project where images kept breaking, and switching around the paths fixed most of it. While testing stuff like this, it’s kind of fun to play around with small bets on a site in between coding, just to kill time and see results instantly.
 
Last edited:
Back