Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Search]Somebody who wants to make a server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone!
I am asking, if somebody wants to make a server? I wanted to make a server with some friends but we didn't succeed. I would need a Developer, somebody who has the experience I am losing. I would take the place of a CM and graphic designer, I've got quite good materials so, no matter, it'll be good. As I said, I need a Dev. I don't know about this, but if you could show me, I'll be more and more experienced, I am a fast-learner.

If ya want, skype me ;)

skype name: urli.quoco

See ya :star:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, I attached some pictures.

the 1st one: a loading made by me, it's quite simple but good looking, doesn't it? :)
the 2nd one: a logo I'd like to use for the server, no matter if you don't like it, I can change ;)

Just tell meh for more info on skype :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, I attached some pictures.

the 1st one: a loading made by me, it's quite simple but good looking, doesn't it? :)
the 2nd one: a logo I'd like to use for the server, no matter if you don't like it, I can change ;)

Just tell meh for more info on skype :)

i wan to make a server :( please help me ~~ my facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back