[Server] Understanding Ability.scp

enjoying vibe-coding
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
4,918
It's me again!

Ability.scp is responsible for Essence Runes, Blended Runes, Flasha crafting section and all of their requirements.


F.A.Q.:
> How does AXP work?
- It is working same as EXP - simple leveling and based on it, you will get specific rates of AXP.

> How many required items can I add for a single rune level?
- Maximum of 2 different types of items, while quantity is unclear. but might go 100+.

> What is the maximum essence rune level I can set?
- This is unclear, but I've personally tried 50 and it worked, only tried on few runes. My guess it might be they can go to over 100.

> Can I have 2 items required on all items all the time?
- Yes, you can go only AP, only AP + 1 Item or AP + 2 items.



* Tables explained *
To view the content, you need to sign In or register.
 
Last edited:
When i set AP + 2 items item2 will no have name like this.
0/2
 
tested and work for me as far as +50 without any issue but if runes reached level 30+ it will dc . but still the upgrade is going up as usual.
 
With all due respect, isn't that type of thinking exactly why there are only few people aware of what to edit and when?
sorry if that offended you. I doubt someone will share it that's why I suggested using another cabalmain.
 
sorry if that offended you. I doubt someone will share it that's why I suggested using another cabalmain.
It didn't and it is alright, I was just thinking that if he's asking for the address and nothing beyond that, there might be a chance that he'd at least be capable of going that route.
So it was more of a combination of both messages than just yours :)
 
So, I did change the item instead of normal upg stones.

ability.scp & ability.enc

It can upgrade it.

However, the item still exist in inventory, it will reduce/gone only after relog.

Anyone can assist?
 
So, I did change the item instead of normal upg stones.

ability.scp & ability.enc

It can upgrade it.

However, the item still exist in inventory, it will reduce/gone only after relog.

Anyone can assist


Wrong ITem_Type in ability learn system
Try copy - upgrade core or force core
Just rename new core item if you need uniq rune level up item.
 
It's me again!

Ability.scp is responsible for Essence Runes, Blended Runes, Flasha crafting section and all of their requirements.


F.A.Q.:
> How does AXP work?
- It is working same as EXP - simple leveling and based on it, you will get specific rates of AXP.

> How many required items can I add for a single rune level?
- Maximum of 2 different types of items, while quantity is unclear. but might go 100+.

> What is the maximum essence rune level I can set?
- This is unclear, but I've personally tried 50 and it worked, only tried on few runes. My guess it might be they can go to over 100.

> Can I have 2 items required on all items all the time?
- Yes, you can go only AP, only AP + 1 Item or AP + 2 items.



* Tables explained *
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
tx
 
Back