Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Genshin 3.2VM on Ubuntu Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# cd ../oaserver
# cd ../pathfindingserver
# cd ../multiserver
# cd ../tothemoonserver
What are these service ? what do these do ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now, anyone know how to change the number of resin I have? I looked in the DB but found nothing. I have 240/160, which isn't right. It's caused me to have a sort of resin overflow, giving me infinite resin. I would like to fix this.

If you're using the old version of my mod I had Resin set at 240, and recharge at 1 Resin per minute. Unmodified value has Resin cap at like 2000 for some reason before I changed it. New version has it back at 160 and some other things.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index41.html#post9161258

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loucoala publish VM 3.2 on debian linux see in
Thank you very much, work pretty well and only need 8 GB of RAM, in the other hand i want to make work the "Solo Mod" of gorkn but after overwrite data folder and update DB from Sql File, the login stop working in this compilation (before press on door stay on white screen then "timeout") if i dont load the mod work as intended.
Thats too bad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, work pretty well and only need 8 GB of RAM, in the other hand i want to make work the "Solo Mod" of @gorkn but after overwrite data folder and update DB from Sql File, the login stop working in this compilation (before press on door stay on white screen then "timeout") if i dont load the mod work as intended.
Thats too bad.
i think his v3 mod make server stopped
p/s: nvm its work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got same issue with v2, ill going to test v1 later then, but if not works no problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got same issue with v2, ill going to test v1 later then, but if not works no problem
v3 includes all the changes and it should work. Are you sure you're running the SQL file fully? It should delete all existing Banners and add in the new ones for a total of 7 Banners in the SQL 'db_hk4e_config_gio.t_gacha_schedule_config'.

Also make sure that all the files in 'data' are being properly replaced with the new ones. White screen crash will happen if SQL Banners and Data files aren't synced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v3 includes all the changes and it should work. Are you sure you're running the SQL file fully? It should delete all existing Banners and add in the new ones for a total of 7 Banners in the SQL 'db_hk4e_config_gio.t_gacha_schedule_config'.

Also make sure that all the files in 'data' are being properly replaced with the new ones. White screen crash will happen if SQL Banners and Data files aren't synced.
Thank you, yes i try again with v3 and was a skill issue, now work fine. Btw thanks again for the mod!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there everybody.

If is okay i would like to request your assistance.

Upon launching the cultivator client, i am able the launch the game and manage to register an account.
when the game shows the door with the "click to start message" it changes to a white screen with a duration from 30 sec to 1 min.
The white screen is the problem.

This is why i dont get it. i followed the instructions on page 1. The server starts without any errors. The game launches wihtout any connection issues.
But i cant get into the game.

I have only 16 gb ram but i allocated 7 gb as a swap file. i minimized the windows design for more ram.
I allocated 10.4 gb to the vm and 6 cores
Im using bitdefender without any errors.
i changed to vm connection to vmnet8.
I waited for the server to load ram until it stops increasing.
i am using this sever from Tie Lay with the following message:
"So me update VM on link
Whats new:
- added singleplay patch by @gorkn from THIS
- installed Midnight Commander
- clear log files and defragment filesystem
- compact VM disk (to 20,7 Gb)
- decrease CPU overage to 4 cores and VM ver to VMware 12
- reset login password for "genshin" and "root" to "Zaq1@wsx"
- created RAR5 archive by 1Gb toms(4 files total 3.64 Gb)"

This is his, not mine.

Is my system too weak or is there something i somehow missed?

Thanks again

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the purpose "Animegame_Install.exe" 118mb for? I tried it and it install live game...? I ask because am having difficulties obtaining client... haha...

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
After rebooting the blue screen,
I couldn't connect (sudo lsof -i -P -n | grep LISTEN) and checked mysqld. (3306 port not open)
Navicat DB Connection
MySQL Server: No connection
Mongo DB: Connected
Even if I reboot now Only mongo db ports are open The mysqld port is not open.
Is there a problem with the file after the blue screen reboot?
Is there a way to run mysql?

i solved the problem

Last edited:
Reaction score
So me again update VM on link
Whats new:
- added singleplay patch v4 by gorkn from THIS
- reduce virtual HDD to 32Gb, coz me use it on ESXi 5.5 and 50Gb disk space in nowhere no good
- compact VM disk (to 20,5 Gb)
- decrease CPU overage to 4 cores RAM to 12Gb and VM ver to VMware 12
- created RAR5 archive by 1Gb toms(4 files total 3.73 Gb)
- in archive added patched UserAssembly.dll
- in archive added grasscutter's cultivation launcher 1.0.10 x64 installer

That's all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats new:
- added singleplay patch v4 by @gorkn from THIS
- reduce virtual HDD to 32Gb, coz me use it on ESXi 5.5 and 50Gb disk space in nowhere no good

That's all.

Hey, I like how you have everything laid out nicely in your folders. I've been trying to setup with your downloads, I follow the instructions in your text file and when I get to login screen I get "connection failed, try again later". Is it something simple I might be missing?

UPDATE: Nvm user error, I figured it out, missed a step :) Working great!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stuck here, login ok but when i click go to journey(enter to world) i have white screen and connection time out. How to solve this?
use TieLay vm

if i have gameserver red status i need to wait?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats new:
- added singleplay patch v4 by @gorkn from THIS

That's all.

How the heck do you setup this GM_Gui?

Nvm, figured it out from different threads :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I didn't know anything, but thanks to your tutorial, I played the genshin. thank you, very well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I download GenshinVMSRV from this .
I setup the vmware and when I launch “/root/genshin/srv/cli start” absolutely nothing happens. I didn't change IP from the server. I can ping it from the host but the server just doesn't start. no error, nothing.

PS: Nevermind, it's not CLi but CLI-DEFAULT. It's working but too laggy and Memory consumption for my rigs.
Dockers works way better than VMware for me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm trying to use TieLay's VM but when I open Cultivation and launch it, I can see it's connecting to the official servers instead of my private server and gives me a captcha which I assume should not happen. Trying the "test" account with a password of "123456" says invalid account format. Trying random accounts gives a "Account/password error". I am using the patched UserAssembly.dll (CRC32: 8F609FCA), GI client v3.2.0, Win7 x64 SP1, Cultivation v1.0.10.0. I followed all the instructions and tried disabling my firewall, installing the certificate for Cultivation, launching it as admin, setting the subnet in VMWare, checking IP in the VM to be 192.168.200.130, but nothing seems to work. I don't even think the issue is anything on the VM side because it's not even attempting to connect to a local IP using Cultivation. Any ideas? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm trying to use TieLay's VM but when I open Cultivation and launch it, I can see it's connecting to the official servers instead of my private server and gives me a captcha which I assume should not happen. Trying the "test" account with a password of "123456" says invalid account format. Trying random accounts gives a "Account/password error". I am using the patched UserAssembly.dll (CRC32: 8F609FCA), GI client v3.2.0, Win7 x64 SP1, Cultivation v1.0.10.0. I followed all the instructions and tried disabling my firewall, installing the certificate for Cultivation, launching it as admin, setting the subnet in VMWare, checking IP in the VM to be 192.168.200.130, but nothing seems to work. I don't even think the issue is anything on the VM side because it's not even attempting to connect to a local IP using Cultivation. Any ideas? Thanks.

It sounds like the internal proxy function of Cultivation is not being activated... lets perform some general cleanup first.

Delete everything in C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\cultivation this will clear all of cultivations stored program settings.

Open the start menu and start typing certificates a option to mange user certificates should appear, open it and navigate to trusted root certificates and delete the cultivation certificate there should only be one unless you have clicked the install certificate button multiple times in cultivation but if you have more then one delete them as well

Now switch to this fork
It contains some updates + fixes + auto RSA patching which you should enable because it is a more modern bypass for all versions that need a bypass

Run this Cultivation fork and setup everything again,then click launch and see if you can now connect to your VM.

If you still can not connect it does mean something is interfering with Cultivation Internal Proxy, procced to workaround step

#Workaround Step
You can try forcing cultivation's local proxy to active by
Opening windows settings typing proxy and selecting change manual proxy settings.
Go to manual proxy setup, click setup, toggle it on and input the following in Proxy IP Address
Code:
http=127.0.0.1:8365;https=127.0.0.1:8365
This should force cultivations local proxy as active but will likely disable you ability to navigate the internet in general outside of playing on your VM.
*if this workaround step works it means that for sure something is interfering with cultivation's local proxy activation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey 0Hex, I followed everything you said, but it seems like something is interfering with the local proxy activation. When I use your workaround by manually setting the local proxy in Windows, I can connect to the local VM server, but without that, it's still trying to connect to the official servers.
Using the forked Cultivation, enabling Automatic RSA Patching makes the game not even load. It brings up the command line looking window saying waiting for game to startup but then closes after a few seconds. Disabling Automatic RSA Patching launches the game fine, but like I said before, it only works when I manually force the proxy in Windows.

By the way, if anyone is trying to open the Certificate Manager in Windows but it's not finding it, type "certmgr.msc", which is what I had to do. Also, the proxy settings in Win7 you can find by searching for "Configure Proxy Server", clicking on "LAN Settings", and enabling "Use proxy server for your LAN"

Anyway, do you know of anything else I can try to make the proxy activate properly?

Back