Setting up Season 4 Server (7.11.56) Router Guide - by Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure you change all the ips correctly
they're all correct.. ExDB tries to connect to 127.0.0.1:55906 and keeps on failing. doesnt matter if i do port forward to 55906 or not.

i also tried playing dataserver3 myself, result was:
mustartup showing everything is ready, but im still getting loginserver error when connecting any server and ExDB still keeps failing to connect.

i will try installing loopback adapter today, but i dont really think it will actually help.

p.s. my router is speedtouch585v6.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
I have a Laptop and a PC. I create the server on the laptop because it doesn't eat so much electricity. The laptop is a very good one.

I created the server.
I got a client.
I have done all the settings.
(The server is throught hamachi because I have a router and I do not have a static IP)

When I start the client on the PC, I click on "Server" then on "Server 1"(or 2) and at that moment I get disconected.

When I start client on Laptop, It just will not start. Please someone who knows help me make a server 0% to 100% cause I want to play with my friends on my own server.

Mail: skarr_2010@yahoo.com
Y!M: skarr_2010

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I added you and we work on it.

I'm using the server for a week and till now i found this bugs.
1.When i kill Kundun monster that drop ancient items, it drop 1 item i take it i go away come back where i killed him i find more item, and again.
2.I droped few heart of love that drop soul,bless,gemstone i moved map and come back i see only 2 of em, i took them moved map come back found another 2.
Duel system: after 3 kills i move to cord that can't move in.
3.Obtained master exp with out killing, i left my character went out come back saw it level 120 and it was about 50.
I hope i can get a help from you Servers.

Last edited: