Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
re: "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Everyone show up their great codding etc work... i will just show some of my work : new weapon models etc.. . ;s

pleas don't laugh at me ;-;

B2b2r8f - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

h6WVhGD - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

xtUZbBu - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

kS2GY8t - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

V9jgK48 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ISS New Beginnings (Aftermath) Map running in studio (coming soon to GlobalZ)

5LkUgrB - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

greetings

Attachments

Last edited:
Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

Everyone show up their great codding etc work... i will just show some of my work : new weapon models etc.. . ;s

pleas don't laugh at me ;-;
There is nothing wrong with being proud of what you've accomplished. Remember that and you'll go far. Great work on the models. :)

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score

AK5C Assault Rifle
Comming soon to Condemned MMO
HBVTxUI - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

g19hUKX - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for the bad resolution but i cannot get better since my "place of work" is a laptop...

Attachments

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

HardCore games, thx to Dafkid for the idea.

The fps is low fps by the stupid fraps, down 40 fps some times when i rec, not know why.
The game consisting of:
when game is full (20 players) the game start
you need kill to all players to win 10000 game dollars
cant use weapons or items to revive live, only can use punch and hardcore player.
Tested with 2 players, but can enter 20 or more

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Case Update 2.0

It's really nice, but for me it's disgusting because you are literally copying Valve's games (Dota 2, CS:GO), and you had the intention to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's really nice, but for me it's disgusting because you are literally copying Valve's games (Dota 2, CS:GO), and you had the intention to.

Not really copying anyone. Yeah the idea is the same, but there's nothing wrong with that. The animation is a placeholder for something else soon.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I mean surely, its a amazing feature. Alot of ISS players play CS:GO and ISS. This is a perfect mix between the two. Now, website idea is kinda blah but hey! You're the first one to EVER do/show it.

Within the near feature (Hopfully soon) someone will have a custom UI within the frontend with the same thing as CS:GO. Ohhh, the dream. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I mean surely, its a amazing feature. Alot of ISS players play CS:GO and ISS. This is a perfect mix between the two. Now, website idea is kinda blah but hey! You're the first one to EVER do/show it.

Within the near feature (Hopfully soon) someone will have a custom UI within the frontend with the same thing as CS:GO. Ohhh, the dream. :)

We might just drop the website and make it so you can open cases and poop from the character screen menu or something. I think that would be pretty cool. We have some pretty cool ideas for the case system soon. :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I see no marketplace, options, etc. Is this coming later or are you simply making a complete different layout? GigaToni

Reaction score

Marketplace -> No :). As I said. No microtransactions. (If you want a marketplace you'll need to visit a lovely little shopkeeper in one of the protected areas)
Options -> On the right the cog icon ;) (Under the exit button)
Survivors -> You'll just have one so no need for that.

The only thing that is missing is a little label for survivor informations. Everything else is done ingame via a NPC (Clan management, Marketplace, Trading Post). Also the play button (currently) assigns you a server, I'll add options to select the map. But no server selection anymore. (It goes hand in hand with the friends system, basically a grouplist and everyone who is in your "group" get's assigned to the same server)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Weapon case (Delta)
85af6ce7ff667bfccc6c48cc58eba407 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

My new way of skinning,

Instead of creating just a single skinned weapon texture. Im going to start making a new set of a single texture of its skin.

The sets: Factory new, Minimal Wear, Well Worn, Battle Scared

Sounds CS:GO but the results are amazing. As showing on the vortex. The weapon only consist of Factory New, Minimal Wear, and Battle Scared. End results are pretty good :)

The worse the condition, the better chance of finding. :)

8822fa82c0957fd0bc368421e7eedf80 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

971dae3230e4bb71bcf86fcf33b12630 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

690dcc645503a841d6eb2aefccb4ce9a - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back