Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im trying, but i cant clone the file.
1712004003773 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i managed to download it by

1. open download link preview and add it to to starred... (you can do this by clicking dots on upper right)
2. on Google Drive "My Drive", create a folder, for this example let us use "test"
3. on Google Drive "Starred", click on the Ro.zip > Organize > Add shortcut > put in on the create folder "test".

then download the folder "test" and it will zip itself.

1712003956461 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Starred has no option to place it in Test.
1712004796977 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried "Make a copy" but that results in an error after 1 minute.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to download the file, just open your browser click the setting>extensions>web store then search free vpn and then activate the free vpn use US server clickVPN ON then refresh the Gdrive link then start DOWNLOAD the FILE!

Reaction score
to download the file, just open your browser click the setting>extensions>web store then search free vpn and then activate the free vpn use US server clickVPN ON then refresh the Gdrive link then start DOWNLOAD the FILE!
what gdrive link are you using?
all i have tried here shows limit exceded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AV don't work, and it is source code, u can take a look by yourself in the code, learn before posting.
warned and 4th of march joined , bruh , you need to learn before posting , i'll say it again , download this in closed vm not main desktop , i hate to be right and i love to be wrong but you never know + i know ricky longer than you do

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To bypass Google Drive limit

- Create a folder in your google drive
- Add shortcut to that drive
- Download that folder
- Wait for it to zip the file (It may take some time depending on the load of the server and your internet connection)

NOTE : the 102GB(90gb-ish) is newer than the 20GB version with the git cache, git files, temp folders, unity cache and obj. i havent looked deep with it yet, but checking for about 30 minutes it seems like it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MediaFire

MEGA

Can someone make a tutorial? Please.:cry:
this Unity 2018.4.21f1 right?

Guys how to run server?

Last edited:
Back