• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was very excited about this news.
After all, can we do anything with source?
Does this package have a launcher?
Did anyone manage to make it work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im trying, but i cant clone the file.
1712004003773 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i managed to download it by

1. open download link preview and add it to to starred... (you can do this by clicking dots on upper right)
2. on Google Drive "My Drive", create a folder, for this example let us use "test"
3. on Google Drive "Starred", click on the Ro.zip > Organize > Add shortcut > put in on the create folder "test".

then download the folder "test" and it will zip itself.

1712003956461 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to download the file, just open your browser click the setting>extensions>web store then search free vpn and then activate the free vpn use US server clickVPN ON then refresh the Gdrive link then start DOWNLOAD the FILE!

Reaction score
to download the file, just open your browser click the setting>extensions>web store then search free vpn and then activate the free vpn use US server clickVPN ON then refresh the Gdrive link then start DOWNLOAD the FILE!
what gdrive link are you using?
all i have tried here shows limit exceded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AV don't work, and it is source code, u can take a look by yourself in the code, learn before posting.
warned and 4th of march joined , bruh , you need to learn before posting , i'll say it again , download this in closed vm not main desktop , i hate to be right and i love to be wrong but you never know + i know ricky longer than you do

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To bypass Google Drive limit

- Create a folder in your google drive
- Add shortcut to that drive
- Download that folder
- Wait for it to zip the file (It may take some time depending on the load of the server and your internet connection)

NOTE : the 102GB(90gb-ish) is just the same just with the git cache, git files, temp folders, unity cache and obj. i havent looked deep with it yet, but checking for about 30 minutes it seems like it.

Back