*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Elite Diviner
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Well yes I know there are quite a lot of naruto threads but none that are really like the Bleach Thread soo...here we go just discuss all further things about Naruto in THIS thread please :)


Shippuden 039 was badass I cant wait till december 21st....zomg full demon fox ftw!

Anyone else on the edge of their seat like I am? I am so happy Naruto is FINALLY gonna be fucking badass again, the fillers were killing me very slowly...>.<....I could feel them draining the life from me.

Orochimaru finally re-apearing is gonna be pretty fun, though I hope they dont drag on the fillers again after this fight....
 
Re: Naruto (Spoiler warnings)

lol, weird thread, but Jiraiya died in the manga.. >.> wasted, such a funny character...
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Pain , one of Jiraiya's former student... i want to add morewords, so AhAhAhAhAhAhAhAh. okay done. lol
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

there isn't a naruto mmorpg... wish it had. :( .
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

lol, i prefer the sand demon..
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

You guys do know when I said "please talk about everythin bout Naruto in here" I just ment the ANIME/MANGA right? Please do not talk about any type of mmorpg in this thread because I dont want it locked because of noobs spamming it. Go ask mmorpg questions in the mmorpg SECTION, kthxbb.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

ok :P BTW i dont read the manga, so does anyone know who naruto mom is? and were the clan uzimaki come from, he seems to be the only member of it in his village
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Naruto is damn hilarious. Altough 039 was fucking good. I was on the edge on ma chair and now im waiting for episode 40. It looks likes ages waiting. But the new guy.. is RLY gay. I mean, look at his outfit. Ehh :S?

Naruto is gonna kick orochimaru's ass!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Naruto is damn hilarious. Altough 039 was fucking good. I was on the edge on ma chair and now im waiting for episode 40. It looks likes ages waiting. But the new guy.. is RLY gay. I mean, look at his outfit. Ehh :S?

Naruto is gonna kick orochimaru's ass!!!!!!!!
yes he is >.< he keeps talking bout naruto dick
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

It's a double episdoe! OMG 40-41 I cant stand waiting for the download to finish :jumpon::jumpon::spock:
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

JANUARY 10th!?!! WTF?! BASTARDS!

Does Naruto ever go above 4 Tails in the Manga?
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

nope, only 4tails, max, oh crap i just loved Deidara, and he died, nvm >.> there's still Tobi, lmao. btw Tobi is mandara, or something, forgot his name XD Uchiha Madara or Mandara. lol.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

nope, only 4tails, max, oh crap i just loved Deidara, and he died, nvm >.> there's still Tobi, lmao. btw Tobi is mandara, or something, forgot his name XD Uchiha Madara or Mandara. lol.

How many more times does he go 4 Tails?
 
Back