Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

What year is this?
Reaction score
Let's be honest, would naruto ever end in the first place? They make too much money and they always end up improving in the end to suit the times. The only bad part about it is that it will slowly end up dying because of people not willing to watch the beginning of the series.

Well it would end if kishimoto brought new story wich earned more money. Its always like this -_-

I think shippuden WILL end and then creator will bring out next storyline after some time skip or like Jue said, there could be story of times before naruto, but I dont think that it would be called naruto then o_o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im currently watching anime and also reading the manga hahaha zzzz

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find watching the anime more enjoyable than the manga because it's all illustrated movingly for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well you know, i DO like spoilers, and the manga seems to be, hahaha zzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i love itachi the most , he 's the only one that predicted future so far

Reaction score
Still think Tobi is Izuna after all this time ^^
Given what happened in this current chapter it is looking more likely ^^

Figuring Tobi has only told people he was Madara and no-one who actually knew Madara has stated Tobi is actually Madara/Tobi uses the mask to hide who he is to people that knew Madara etc.

Was known to be as strong as Madara but Madara was able to take/Izuna gave him his eye's and then supposedly died in a random battle.
Two things I've always seen as a little weird;
Firstly, who goes back into battles after they have become blind.
Secondly, even if he did go back into battle, he was always with Madara and would still have considerable power of his own.

Also given the way everyone was being resurrected you would think Izuna would be high on the list given he was almost as powerful as Madara when he was supposedly killed + given who was just resurrected instead and that tobi has the Madara+Izuna MS...

I'm still thinking Tobi=Izuna after all this time... Thoughts?

Crash

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
Didn't kabuto figure out who he really was? he knew his "secret" if I remember correctly?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been following the manga and just saw latest chapter, they 'revived' Madara. >.< Now the question is if Madara is already dead (cuz if he wasnt they couldnt use the impure world resurrection on him) who is the man behind all this?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Still think Tobi is Izuna after all this time ^^
Given what happened in this current chapter it is looking more likely ^^

Figuring Tobi has only told people he was Madara and no-one who actually knew Madara has stated Tobi is actually Madara/Tobi uses the mask to hide who he is to people that knew Madara etc.

Was known to be as strong as Madara but Madara was able to take/Izuna gave him his eye's and then supposedly died in a random battle.
Two things I've always seen as a little weird;
Firstly, who goes back into battles after they have become blind.
Secondly, even if he did go back into battle, he was always with Madara and would still have considerable power of his own.

Also given the way everyone was being resurrected you would think Izuna would be high on the list given he was almost as powerful as Madara when he was supposedly killed + given who was just resurrected instead and that tobi has the Madara+Izuna MS...

I'm still thinking Tobi=Izuna after all this time... Thoughts?

Crash

Was mind blown by this chapter. I now have assumptions that Tobi is Izuna.
But Tobi stated how Nagato used the jutsu to revive everyone he killed in Leaf and said it was suppose to be for him.

Another great prediction:
NunChucks said:
Madara survived the battle with Hashirama just as Tobi explained to Konan, later on Madara( alive and well) gave Nagato the rinnegan and died of natural causes.

However, Madara had a revival plan. Madara created Zetsu by then and He made him prepare an exact replica of him "Tobi" which carried on Madara's plans and called himself Madara cuz in a sense Tobi is Zetsu clone of Madara.

Also keep in mind that we saw rinnegan has the power to make clones which can use real person abilities except most advanced ones e.g. Itachi's and Kisame's clones at the beginning of the shippuuden. That prooves Tobi might ve been created same way. Tobi is just trying to act for his real self.

Remember Itachi's clone wasnt able to perform MS powers , it used only ordinary sharingan but he had Itachi's mind. Tobi is the exact same thing for Madara only difference there is no sacrifice, Tobi is made of Zetsu material which much more durable and can be renewed if attacked by someone strong. You wouldnt expect Madara to use a human body for his revival plan which could easily fail against a powerful enemy e.g. Minato vs Tobi fight.

Last edited:
Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
I also think Madara is Izuna.
My thoughts:
Madara was dying, and took Izuna's body.
Kabuto showed Madara/Tobi(who owned Izuna's body) his original body, and surrendered to work together with Kabuto because he knows his own body is stronger than Izuna's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just seems like its dragging on a bit, but im watching the anime and reading the manga, I wonder if there getting close to ending it or not.

Back