*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Maybe, but if she struggled Danzo would obviously move a bit, making there a slight possibility he might've missed Danzos vital organs too. He probably gave her a false sense of hope to make sure he'd get the kill.

I'm starting to think maybe the reason Madara is around still is because he may have used Izanagi too keep himself alive, maybe even as early as his "death" from Hashirama Senju. The mask not showing his left eye could mean it's rendered useless, maybe from it being closed permanently by the use of Izanagi.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Possible, which leads to new theory that With hes moon eye plan he can retain all hes sharingan's power.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Maybe, but if she struggled Danzo would obviously move a bit, making there a slight possibility he might've missed Danzos vital organs too. He probably gave her a false sense of hope to make sure he'd get the kill.

I'm starting to think maybe the reason Madara is around still is because he may have used Izanagi too keep himself alive, maybe even as early as his "death" from Hashirama Senju. The mask not showing his left eye could mean it's rendered useless, maybe from it being closed permanently by the use of Izanagi.

danzo got owned by sasuke http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/480/16-17/
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*


No **** Sherlock. If you've been reading week after week Sasuke has "owned" Danzo multiple times, but has Danzo died? No. The last piece of dialogue from Danzo would suggest he's finished. But you can never be too sure with Naruto; they drag these things out.

Plus, reading over what I said, I never even suggest Sasuke didn't "own" Danzo. I merely pointed out that Sasuke MIGHT not have gotten the kill if Karin were to struggle. So he gave her a false sense of hope to make sure he definitely did, or he could have done it to avoid Karin's vital organs. Who knows and who cares, she pisses a lot of people off lol.
 
Last edited:
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I'm guessing, don't quote me on this, Sasuke and Naruto will face off again; that's why he wont die! I liked Danzo now, wish he killed at least Sasuke or Tobi, but hey, I found he was quite shortly lived. Wonder what will happen with root now? And Sai vs. Sakura, oh please!
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Is it what really Sakura is up to for all these years? Wanting to go with Sasuke? Or is it another plot of her own?

Find out in the next thrilling episode!

LOL.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I hope he kills Sakura, either that or Kakashi comes, pwns them, before Sasuke uses his super gay techs and Naruto just lol's and punches him down.

But srsly, I think she's trying to trick him and will try to betray his trust.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Sakura is probably going to betray Sasuke.
She's very stupid tho <.<'
I bet Sasuke will agree, and Kakashi will come just when they both left AS ALWAYS.
 
Back