Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [TGMS-WoW][Repack] (v2.4.3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alt link

to those who cant download from rapidshare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using WinXP. I just reformatted yesterday but I've reinstalled everything that needs to be installed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hai may i ask a question? Why are you crediting in your first post and in your rar file Ona, when he just took Sun++(Our) scripts and shoved em in without doing anything? Cant you AT LEAST add credits and a link to here and in the pack? It would help us with bug reporting.
"SunMiscScripts.dll" and "Sun++ SQLS" didnt ring a bell suggesting to credit us?
Thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hai may i ask a question? Why are you crediting in your first post and in your rar file Ona, when he just took Sun++(Our) scripts and shoved em in without doing anything? Cant you AT LEAST add credits and a link to here and in the pack? It would help us with bug reporting.
"SunMiscScripts.dll" and "Sun++ SQLS" didnt ring a bell suggesting to credit us?
Thank you.

Sunplusplus has credits with a link to sunplusplus.info already. I made sure before I released it that you had credit for those files. Don't worry. It should be in the credits.txt file in the root directory. I'm not the type of person to penis people out of credits. If I didn't do something, I won't take credit for it.

Some trainers like enchanting in trahmall ( dont know real name of that city ) dont work

plz sfix this

I'll look into it.

Is there a warp npc on this repack?

You can teleport your character from the website. It's one of the built-in features that Xyphos originally coded for SunfuryWoW. Costs money though. The amount can be edited in teleporter.php in the htdocs folder.

And yes, there is a Global Transport NPC, which was one of the files from Ona's repack.

I'm using WinXP. I just reformatted yesterday but I've reinstalled everything that needs to be installed.

I've been working a lot lately and haven't been able to sit and think about it much, and every time I try I just keep drawing up blanks...

In the debug files, it says right there that the configuration files are wrong. Did you touch anything, rename anything, use anything different?

If you didn't, then that could be a Microsoft .NET Framework error, so I would suggest downloading Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, even if you have it already, I would do a "Repair" on it. Ya never know; it could solve the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a friend of mine was playing on server for testing it and he says that the mounts not worked

is this only me of more people who has this problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a friend of mine was playing on server for testing it and he says that the mounts not worked

is this only me of more people who has this problem

Mounts work on my server, which uses the same files as the Repack (different passwords and settings, of course).

Could you please specify EXACTLY what is not working for you or him?

Because I have it confirmed from multiple people that Mounts do, in fact, work the way they're supposed to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you think you could add in game warp masters in all the major cities and starting areas? That would be awsome thanks..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its a great repack you made here.

Is there a way to activate Lord Illidan after you enter the gate..?
Arkama is not there, and you need to activate the gate and open it yourself, and then Arkama is on the toher side. Hes only saying Hello, and Lord Illidan is sitting there with hes scull in hes hand and doing nothing. I have to flag him to make him attack me.

Is there something i need to do before that instance with illidan is working, or is he still to buggy to make him work..?

Cheers Germo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if a want to AlteracValley

he says: instance is not founded
what could be the problem not enough people or it isn't in the server

and when i adding sun sqls to mysql it says this at the end:
[Err] 1364 - Field 'subname' doesn't have a default value
[Err] INSERT INTO `creature_names` (`entry`,`name`) VALUES ('184289','Port Kruul');
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having the same issues as another user stated below

I've tried to open the files seperately as well, but they give me an error as well.

Quote:
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right, got it working now, except I get disconnected when I try to create a character. I haven't changed ANYTHING in the configs except the realm name. Is there a way to fix this? I'm sorry if this has already been discussed here, I'm just asking quickly before I bugger off to bed.

Thanks again. :)

Edit: For the record, my previous problem was caused due to not updating to Framework 3.5 even though I thought I had, must've been an error during installation or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a npc teleporter, and vendors for this, thank's in advance =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Right, got it working now, except I get disconnected when I try to create a character. I haven't changed ANYTHING in the configs except the realm name. Is there a way to fix this? I'm sorry if this has already been discussed here, I'm just asking quickly before I bugger off to bed.

Thanks again. :)

Edit: For the record, my previous problem was caused due to not updating to Framework 3.5 even though I thought I had, must've been an error during installation or something.

Go to the config files and changed the "enable LUA" to 1 instead of 0.

Its a great repack you made here.

Is there a way to activate Lord Illidan after you enter the gate..?
Arkama is not there, and you need to activate the gate and open it yourself, and then Arkama is on the toher side. Hes only saying Hello, and Lord Illidan is sitting there with hes scull in hes hand and doing nothing. I have to flag him to make him attack me.

Is there something i need to do before that instance with illidan is working, or is he still to buggy to make him work..?

Cheers Germo

I'll see if there's something I can do about that. Working like 10 hours a day now, so not much time between that and my GF for this.

I am having the same issues as another user stated below

I've tried to open the files seperately as well, but they give me an error as well.

Quote:
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Download and repair using .NET Framework 3.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to the config files and changed the "enable LUA" to 1 instead of 0.

Hmm, where abouts is this in the configs? I can't find "enable LUA" but I found something else that had "LUA" in it and changed that instead but that didn't fix it.

Edit: This is the part I've changed, and it's the only part with "LUA" that I can find in any of the configs, and it doesn't work.

<ScriptBackends LUA="1"
AS="0">

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm, where abouts is this in the configs? I can't find "enable LUA" but I found something else that had "LUA" in it and changed that instead but that didn't fix it.

Edit: This is the part I've changed, and it's the only part with "LUA" that I can find in any of the configs, and it doesn't work.

Hmm, that worked for something else........

Let's see, fix-attempt #4785645465..............

God how I wish this was fixable with C++ or Java........ To bad I can't see poop in the code.

Ok, the original solution for getting disconnected when creating the character is to redo the database, because that's where the problem lies.

Back