The Kendrick Johnson Case

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Announced Thursday, U.S. attorney Michael Moore is opening a federal investigation into this death.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's pretty clear those kids had eyed him up when he went was walking into the Gym, suspicious enough to warrant a federal investigation for sure. (imo)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah it looks like he was trying to avoid the kids with backpacks.. when he walked passed him they walked after him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Pretty standard. Campus cops aren't technically "on-duty" unless it's their assignment, but most of the time the ISDs will hire off-duty cops to come in for 4-5 hours, usually during the morning to lunch periods in high schools. But, regardless, that's 'Murica for ya.

As for the case, you can't tell what the kids are doing. The video shows absolutely nothing in terms of something that points to a homicide. poop, they don't even know how long the time lapse is in the video yet. Still under investigation, but so far I don't think there was foul play. All they have are a few faces and names of people they will probably question. I don't see anything suspicious on the video. In terms, of the kids "eyeing him up" and Kendrick "avoiding the ones with backpacks"...how can you tell? It's a crappy video and it doesn't even show those same people following him into the gym or anything...the ones playing basketball are completely different people. My guess...accidental death.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My first comment on this thread (might have been second).. I said that it was not an accident but now I realize the mats were vertically positioned so he could have fell in there and no matter how much he moved he would have been held up by the other stuff around the mat, and he could have been knocked unconscious when his head hit the floor. This is a difficult one to judge. I'm thinking that it was actually an accident. Even if it wasn't an accident my thoughts are that it was manslaughter, he could have reached in for his shoe and another kid pushed him in as a joke, hit unconscious and the kids got scared when he didn't respond.

I don't know, just initial thoughts from spending half an hour researching the case.

And I'm still amazed you even have cops on site, in the UK we don't even have security guards or anything. Nothing bad has happened to any school in South Wales that I remember.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW VIDEO RELEASED

A new video has been released in this case.

The Johnson family plan to file suit in court to receive the full hard drive from the school to review meta data of the videos to see if they were altered.

Also, I apologize for any late updates I post. Im currently battling possible legal and school issues of my own.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And I'm still amazed you even have cops on site, in the UK we don't even have security guards or anything. Nothing bad has happened to any school in South Wales that I remember.

The high school I went to was the biggest in Estonia. It had a policeman going around, probably because there was alot of students and alot of fights and bullying that the teachers couldn't deal with. I always found it pretty weird, were the teachers lazy or what?

I did my research and im starting to think its an accident aswell but still theres some questionable things.

i looked at the comments in the new article and somone had posted this:

'It's funny how the one camera that actually shows the area where the mats are is BLURRY!!

It's also funny how they say the video wasn't altered, but yet you can clearly see that the images DON'T match up, you see the victim running towards the mats area and then all of a sudden out of no where kids appear in the camera frames.

And why does the police report say that NO ONE was in the gym with the victim when this happened, but clearly you see LOTS of kids in the gym. Someone knows something and I pray that someone steps up and speaks out for this victim'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's also funny how they say the video wasn't altered, but yet you can clearly see that the images DON'T match up, you see the victim running towards the mats area and then all of a sudden out of no where kids appear in the camera frames.

The Sheriff's department has stated that it is because the camera is motion activated. And because the mats aren't visible in the blurry camera, whatever happened to Kendrick was never captured.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New developments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Absolutely amazing developments occurring.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping this update. Shocking how those clips were missing at the same times. Then suddenly came back on at the same time. Someone probably removed them to hide the truth.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow, I live in Georgia and heard nothing about this until I read this post. Huh...

I'm perturbed that it took so long for the schools IT officer to provide video surveillance. The police report says that their detective asked for surveillance of the last 48 hours. It took the IT officer 5 days to provide a hard-drive that MIGHT contain those 48 hours give or take. Really? 5 days? Are they busy doing something else because providing appropriate evidence isn't a priority? Not to mention it never should have been a request of the IT officer; they should have gotten their own expert to retrieve the potentially ground-breaking evidence, but now they're left with scattered video.

O'....sigh

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not much has been going on in this case, but here's an update:

The Kendrick Johnson family has been protesting in Atlanta, Georgia in hopes to have their voices heard by more people. They also filed a compliant on the handling of Kendrick's body.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Breaking news in this case! The FBI is now getting involved.