Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when learn a new recipe sro_client stop working

Oh, yea... damn.

After crash you get the recipe.

iusm3ll - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

dM6iJIS - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its from SRO_Client some packets are wrong in this sro_client u should fix it ..

fixing it means knowing of c, or asm or w/e.. and i have no clue about it

Got it working, but now when Im in game I get instant DC after like 2 seconds and I have no clue why..

normaly means billing server is dead, you configured IIS to support ASP

... now i realise this release dont include billing, im using the one from VSRO, you can download it from any vsro release (im at work so cant upload mine)

enjoy
https://mega.co.nz/#!KRRwzBSI!zQUOkcJJHng8HTOuzzwL3DqNHfy9yZ5SFluZbHqaim8

edit DBconnect.asp to match your server
and open the other files to change my ip for your ip

(put the files on the root of your iis web server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird. where you get the white wolf? i dont have it

pms works perfect

Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

ofc, you must enable it at client config, by deafult comes with pms blocked :lol:

You can make the white wolf from /makeitem you must find the complete name on DB

NVM, i took it for you

/makeitem ITEM_COS_P_FLUTE_WHITE 1

How the hell do you block PM's ? didn't ever imagine it was possible hahahaha

e2241381b4321517f672335658b8223f - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

That is the error that i get when i spawn a horse... it is not normal

PD: I didn't configure any billing manager and it works... they aren't in the server.cfg... of course they could be added, but not required as i can see..

PD2: Ok, i could make wolf work and horses... there's a stupid bug in here hahahahahaha

ef6668a190f65e9bcb45fd2a67717c00 - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

both babies work great but only one gets experience

62b2beff90c96eb5927bb43aa4056cc0 - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

The error of wolves and horses its because the amount of objects managed by one gameserver, in other word, you cant have all regions enabled without editing before the amount of max spawn

Attachments

Last edited:
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wel, i never tried to summon 2 attack pets at same time. and tbh... to lazy to event try to fix it

"you cant have all regions enabled without editing before the amount of max spawn"

that is normal, even vsro have it (unless ofc you use 2 gs´s, then you dont need to lower the mob spawn)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wel, i never tried to summon 2 attack pets at same time. and tbh... to lazy to event try to fix it

"you cant have all regions enabled without editing before the amount of max spawn"

that is normal, even vsro have it (unless ofc you use 2 gs´s, then you dont need to lower the mob spawn)

yes I know that, but really I forgot it, since it is something that lot of DB's has modified already, it's easy to forget it...

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Could anyone upload the server sided data folder ?
Cuz i got region error somewhere ... west china "donwhang"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone upload the server sided data folder ?
Cuz i got region error somewhere ... west china "donwhang"

I think you can use Data.pk2 from eRoad client..

---

so far 2 bugs..
1) missing text on some quests (easy to fix)
2) crash when learn recipes ( still no idea how to fix)

if have more bugs, no idea, im not even looking for bugs right now

Im working on that crash, and it is going well so far, no more crash after learn a recipe... well, at least like 8 of 10 times without crash, after fixing it better ill release the sro_client.exe fixed

Also is fixed the "exit" button.

3d05751beebcf05a737bfb5e5eede6ca - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

----------------------------------

Shard and gameserver Patched released:
forum.ragezone.com/f722/twsro-gameserver-shardmanager-fixed-clean-1044487/

Attachments

Last edited:
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
I tried too many times :/

ZcdTaoe - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

could someone upload the " Data " folder ?

Attachments

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Never mind i fixed it -- edited it's region id by wrong in _RefInstance_World_Region lawl

BTW .. More info please about " /blocklogout " gm command.

Last edited:
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
I'm lazy to fix it, can you give lines?

dude i didn't do anything
just i edited an region id by wrong

the real fix for it is extracting the whole data.pk2 in server files location as " Data " folder.

u watt m8 : D

Iam working on adding jupiter map but i can't find that Ksro D12 client cuz all links are expired :S
and i'm not sure that there is any tiwan client containing Jupiter or not :|
some help ? :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to fix ftw towers and gates and heart
whene in made all in this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/fix-fortress-bug-edited-solution-794161/

have crash in ftw area when i make teleport to ftw area

any one can help about that or have table : _SiegeFortressStruct not have this crash .
----
second

Caravan --> i need to know when appeared or - i can appeared with my self or not - and i can change spawn time for caravan or not ?

Last edited:
Back