Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titanium MMO Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ! I have a small problem with __AEGON_THEME_SWITCHER which I just added to my sources, the theme change goes well but I do not have access to the inventory.
I have a direct crash, without logs and debugging shows m_rectClient = rect; in WndBase.cpp

I hope someone has a solution and thanks in advance to my hero!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ! I have a small problem with __AEGON_THEME_SWITCHER which I just added to my sources, the theme change goes well but I do not have access to the inventory.
I have a direct crash, without logs and debugging shows m_rectClient = rect; in WndBase.cpp

I hope someone has a solution and thanks in advance to my hero!
It seems that the resource window cannot be read correctly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply ! I scanned all systems, checked my client, checked the resource and couldn't find the problem...

I restarted the source with:
__AEGON_THEME_SWITCHER
__AEGON_FONT_SWITCH
__AEGON_CUSTOM_FONTS
__TITANIUM_THEME
__NAVIGATOR_V19
__BUTTONS_V19
__TITANIUM_OPTIONS

and I still have the problem of m_rectClient = rect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need to add it to the theme switcher. follow __AEGON_THEME_SWITCHER to see what files you need to add it too
Hello there Sir Miksik, can you help me with this how to remove limit speed. When I tried doing in game I do awake 1 part 3x 511% Speed but still slow. Can you help me how to fix this?

#define __MAX_STACK 9999 //| VARIABLE: Max Item Stack [OK]
#define __PET_SPEED 4.5f //| VARIABLE: Pet Speed Multiplier [OK]
#define __TELEPORT_DELAY 5 //| VARIABLE: Teleport delay on on apps. [OK]
//#define __MAX_SPEED 200000 //| VARIABLE: Max walking speed. [OK]
//#define MOD_MAX_SPEED 220
#define INGAMEDP_CASH_ERROR 1 //| __AEGON_INGAME_DP [OK]
#define INGAMEDP_BUYLOOTBOX 2 //| __AEGON_INGAME_DP [OK]
#define INGAMEDP_BUYSEASONPASS 3 //| __AEGON_INGAME_DP [OK]
#define INGAMEDP_BUYMOTION 4 //| __AEGON_INGAME_DP [OK]
#define INGAMEDP_BUYEMOTE 5 //| __AEGON_INGAME_DP [OK]
#define INGAMEDP_WEBSHOP 6 //| __AEGON_INGAME_DP [OK]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
QQ图片20231021145824 - Titanium MMO Files - RaGEZONE Forums
May I ask how to unpack these files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppress Display Status

Error C2039 'unary_function': Not a member of 'std' (compiled source file.. _ Common AegonPvPMinigames. cpp) WorldServer K: Titanium flyff Titanium flyff Source Source\_ Common AegonPvPMinigames. h 329

Error C2504 'unary_function': Base class not defined (compile source file.. Common AegonPvPMinigames. cpp) WorldServer K: Titanium flyff Titanium flyff Source Source\_ Common AegonPvPMinigames. h 329

Error C2143 syntax error: Missing ',' (before '<') (compile source file.. _ Common AegonPvPMinigames. cpp) WorldServer K: Titanium flyff Titanium flyff Source Source\_ Common AegonPvPMinigames. h 329

Using vs2022, there are 3 errors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Titanium MMO Files What version is it V22?V21?V19?​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guy's ! Someone can doing an tutorial for "How to run/compile this files" please ? Beacause i've many error with DB and I don't can compile the source :) thx to you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To those who wants to test this file before downloading i currently have it setup on a spare VPS. Just send me a PM on discord: Jhonello

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a question, is there any system on these files to enable v19 theme?
I don't developed on flyff files since lot of years lol

If someone need help to install it, pm me I can explain you on discord (for free)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Error C2039 'unary_function': Not a member of 'std' (compiled source file.. _ Common AegonPvPMinigames. cpp) WorldServer K: Titanium flyff Titanium flyff Source Source\_ Common AegonPvPMinigames. h 329

Error C2504 'unary_function': Base class not defined (compile source file.. Common AegonPvPMinigames. cpp) WorldServer K: Titanium flyff Titanium flyff Source Source\_ Common AegonPvPMinigames. h 329

Error C2143 syntax error: Missing ',' (before '<') (compile source file.. _ Common AegonPvPMinigames. cpp) WorldServer K: Titanium flyff Titanium flyff Source Source\_ Common AegonPvPMinigames. h 329

Using vs2022, there are 3 errors
vs2019

Just a question, is there any system on these files to enable v19 theme?
I don't developed on flyff files since lot of years lol

If someone need help to install it, pm me I can explain you on discord (for free)
__AEGON_THEME_SWITCHER add it to that and edit some lines and you should be good to go.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How is the account password encrypted?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any guide on how to run this? And also how can I run the client? I am using sunkist but it's not opening.

Back