Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titanium MMO Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been banned on lodelight since i release the files because some are getting money to get this! its time to leak!

Download Link:

Thanks for the release. I'm going to try this since I was banned from the other forum called LODELIGHT too from literally asking from the forum (I was active there for 5 months) and a guy named Florist sent me a message offering his system. A day after replying to him and telling him that I will buy from him (since he offered) once i have enough money Ketchup literally banned me for that reason (for replying). Their forum is very confusing and does not deserve to be called a "FORUM". That's the only forum on earth where you cannot ask a question.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Newbie here and still learning, by any change is there any tutorial video of this file? cause i up the server but the problem is it will not go to the world. why is that? please help thanks

Hi, another thing this is what happend when i go log in the test account its not prooceeding to world :( please help

1710146222261 - Titanium MMO Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back