Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titanium MMO Files

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Any guide on how to run this? And also how can I run the client? I am using sunkist but it's not opening.
build in _LOCALSERVER and there is no hash. in titanium.h at the top we have _LOCALSERVER __TESTSERVER __LIVESERVER. TEST and LIVE have bhash while LOCAL dont

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
build in _LOCALSERVER and there is no hash. in titanium.h at the top we have _LOCALSERVER __TESTSERVER __LIVESERVER. TEST and LIVE have bhash while LOCAL dont
Thanks, got it working perfectly. Now I am trying to add new channel but those guides released doesn't seem to make it work with this source or I made some mistakes but I tried it many times and readback, but still no luck, any idea why is it I cannot access to a new channel?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Idk what happened but GM/Admin or commands is not working even I tried to reinstall everything. My account is already in Admin authority but still nothing happened when I use those commands with /gg or /getgold 100000

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Idk what happened but GM/Admin or commands is not working even I tried to reinstall everything. My account is already in Admin authority but still nothing happened when I use those commands with /gg or /getgold 100000
Config.ini in program folder and add your char name to one of the lines.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Still not work, and also my character name is color white instead of some colors or has a tagged as Admin but I don't have it. It's already have an authority level of Z in both ACCOUNT_TBL_DETAIL and CHARACTER_TBL tables.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Still not work, and also my character name is color white instead of some colors or has a tagged as Admin but I don't have it. It's already have an authority level of Z in both ACCOUNT_TBL_DETAIL and CHARACTER_TBL tables.
that usually happens when you change the program folder name . Rename the Program folder to what it was originally or change the config.ini path on the source so it will read it even if you change the program folder name.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that usually happens when you change the program folder name . Rename the Program folder to what it was originally or change the config.ini path on the source so it will read it even if you change the program folder name.
Fixed by changing the Config.ini location from the Source, thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there anyone know how to activate the season pass? Thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why, I can only enter the game password
0cbc6611f5540bd0809a388dc95a615b

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I put the __Badge system in my source but when I use the item to get the badge it doesn't change anything, I can't equip the badge and it doesn't remove the little cross on the badge in H , could anyone help me? thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anything is missing let me know. -miksik

Vs 2019
Hello MikSik how work the anoncement system ? Beacause i've add in clean source but not working with image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the release bro but this project has barely any unique features lmao
wasnt this in development for 10 years?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for releasing this source. However, when I click on the VIP Scroll it makes the account completely unusable. And I get this error log:

Code:
2024/ 1/28   14:16:18   CHousingMng::DestroyHousing() - Housing not found, playerID: 0000005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, what databases should I get for titanium flyff, I downloaded the ones above and I see Immortal Program > Database. I don't see the thing that I can restore.

Wait now that I check on it. All i need to do is Execute the Database and it will automatically create the databases?

First of all, thank you for releasing this source. However, when I click on the VIP Scroll it makes the account completely unusable. And I get this error log:

Code:
2024/ 1/28   14:16:18   CHousingMng::DestroyHousing() - Housing not found, playerID: 0000005
I have same error

also, I got a lot of errors like 75 of them when I try to compile the Source :'(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
game crash when trade a Raised pet with 13579 and awake have a guy or girl the fix :(

Back