• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] BR Server and Client SETUP!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Cano53 vista is supported in the ONE ver obove BUT!, it will not work with the macthserver...beleave me when i say i tryed to do it!

no this ver of the client wont work becuase of xtrap... try LG's execute...i havent try it, its got no xtrap and luancher i think...

@Moonkey plz read the notes, if ya cant do the hex stuff move on to the other one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok dude i have tryed LGs on and it doesnt work for me wen will the updated server files b released

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,
i can't connect to my server ... my server is on and in lan.
but i can't start my Locator o.o and
i can't see my server in the server list (ingame) :eek:
can you help me please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm haveing a little, problem though how come when i add premium items to shop only a few of them show up?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Hirasu then you havent read my tut

@-Evil- this is not a mod tut, you need to find more to add to zitem.xml and shop.xml

@Cano53 LG's haves cyrption on some of the files you need to edit...so this tut wll be no good for that!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry for dobble post OMER HAS FORCED Me to remove this tut, have any problems ask OMER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiya MAZTRAXv3, i was lucky enough to follow this guide before it was removed. Well, when i load my launcher, and start my GunZ, it will go blank/black screen for about 7 - 10 secs, then close. I'm guessing this is cause by Xtrap?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maxtrax is quite a good guy. I don't know what happened. BUT, can I make a request to have him back here ? He is precious to many ones here.

war

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Omar probably wants this tutorial gone, and have all rep on making a BR gunz server for his own.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
omar u think u can put back the tut i never got a chance to make a brgunz client =[ anyways wats the point of taking out the tut?

war

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That person will be me. I remember most of the BRgunz tut.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol i guess ppl wount make gunz server no more xD only those who know already :p

Back