[Tutorial] Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need swordscrypt and acc_reg.php can somebody give me a link??

I need swordscrypt and acc_reg.php can somebody give me a link??:juggle:
 
Ok after a while i finally managed to get the databases working and i got the sever files in the right place (well i think so)
When i click on the KalONline.exe it still updates over the internet i just wanted to try it myself not to update
 
why i got this error
Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
omfg plz can someone tell my wy i cant conect to the db sever i tryed it like 5 times and al times it says that he cant conect to db server what can be the problem i did loging and the Databaseserver first
 
plzzzzzzzzzzz help when i open service manager and press start\continue


it say "the service did not start due to login failuer"
when i press ok

it say"an error 1069(service did not start due to login failuer.)occured while preforming this service operation
on the mssql server service



why plzz help me:eek6::eek6::eek6::eek6::wolverine:wolverine:wolverine:wolverine
 
to change expm put initmonster.txt into your exp change folder as it was told, then run the monsterEXP.exe and put in a unmber of what you want the xp rate in, like 50 then it will be in 50x after that put initmonster.txt back into your config folder(not the folder unzipped by config.pk, the config folder that needs to run with mainsvr.exe).
now that problem is taken care of, i have 1 problem or question.
when i run swordcrypt on my command prompt,for example "c:\KalOnlineEng\data\config\config\swordcrypt /d/key:47 inititem.dat"
which i think is correct. is there suppose to be a sign that i got it decrypt? or just guest?and when i use notepad to open its suppose to be in words not weird writings right?
 
lol man, I need help!!!!

I follow your guide but in:


~Once you do that click on "From Device" Then click "select devices"
("Image")
~Click on "Add"
("Image")
~Once you do that find the "auth" file in the server folder
I dont know what to do!!!


Ok,ok I used the file in the directory but next, when it force to restore over... it create a file with 800MB, it's rigth? Plz, teel me, it's rigth?
 
i open Login db and Mainserver, but on Mainserver it shows me "cant get Item ID" what i need to change?
 
Last edited:
Ok, I apologize if I sound newb, but I'm having a problem that some of you may be having.

Basically when I copies the private login screen, I log in...and it says 6 kal servers (the two original servers, i forget the third one, and the last three are local connection). What's up with that??

To make things worse...my server can't seem to connect fully. I probably have to port forward, (don't yell at me :P), but could that be teh case?

Here is a picture I saved of what teh three servers look like (starting in proper order):



Thnx!
 
I don't find auth

I can't find that auth:schmoll:. I downloaded all and did all what i must but I can't find that auth.
Can someone help me please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back