[Tutorial] Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can, use the attachments button to upload your files, and then attach them. Omg.
 
problem

Hello! Im stuck >.<

*Name it KAL_AUTH and for "which SQL server do you want to connect to?" select (local)*

Okay well i have the localserver one.

Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums


Then, when i try to create a new one i cant select local..theres just no server at all..


Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums


So, i double clicked on localserver and this time i get (local). The only problem is if i change the name localserver for KAL_AUTH i dont have another file logged on local for KAL_DB.

Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums


Hope you understand o.o

Thanks
 
I got the db and all that set up but wen you say "Step3) Client side setup
just install the old client and put the kal server repack files in the right places
should be an easy job." which files do you mean and were do we put them im kinda confused someone help me aim=zombieboy1125
 
I got the db and all that set up but wen you say "Step3) Client side setup
just install the old client and put the kal server repack files in the right places
should be an easy job." which files do you mean and were do we put them im kinda confused someone help me aim=zombieboy1125


i have the same problem

which files do u mean in the repack ??
 
when i go to options and check "Force restore over existing databases i got thes files KAL_AUTH_Data& KAL_AUTH_Log i got it ot i write it ???
 
need help, when im walking here
Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums
i always died for nothing is it a bugg or a invisible monster, if its a monster how to get the patch

to see it
 
I Get this Erro when i try to open Main server What to do?
and cant find anythnink about it on the site..

Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Ok, I apologize if I sound newb, but I'm having a problem that some of you may be having. Basically my server can't seem to connect fully. I probably have to port forward, (don't yell at me :P), but could that be teh case?

Here is a picture I saved of what teh three servers look like (starting in proper order):



It says 127.0.0.1 is restriced, but when I try to log in via localhost, it says "Acess is denied". What gives?

Any help would be thankful!

Thanks!
 
You mean, you wanna upload a screenshot ?

Go to New Reply, and click the attachement button(
Dopestar - [Tutorial]  Server setup guide! (Using MSSQL2000) - RaGEZONE Forums
)
and upload your screenshot then add it to your post by clicking attach items.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back