Başlamadan önce sunucunuza aşağıdakileri indirin ve yükleyin:
SQL Sunucu Ekspresi - -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
("Özel" kurulumu seçin)
SQL Server Yönetim Stüdyosu (SSMS) - -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Yalnızca çekirdek bileşenler)
XAMPP - -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Web sunucusu için)
SQLite için DB Tarayıcı - -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(.db3 dosyalarını düzenlemek için istemcide de gereklidir)
Görsel C++ Yeniden Dağıtılabilirler 2012 - -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(hem x86 hem de x64)
VM'MI KULLANMAK:
Gerekli Süre: 0,5-1 saat | Test Edildi: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Hızlı Kurulum (Önceden yapılandırılmış VM)
Önceden yapılandırılmış VM görüntüsüyle kullanım için. Sadece IP değişiklikleri gerekli.
Bu yapılandırma GUEST (VM SERVER) içindir ve HOST (CLIENT GAME) aynı bilgisayardadır
Başlamadan Önce
Yerel IP adresinizi alın. Buna telefon edeceğiz SENIN_IP.
Komut İstemi'ni açın
Türü ipconfig
Için ara IPv4 Adresi (örneğin, 192.168.1.100)
SUNUCU (VM)
[Gizli içerik]
DOSYALARIMLA SIFIRDAN:
Gerekli Süre: 2-3 saat | Test Edildi: Windows 10 Pro
Önemli: Sunucu IP Adresinizi Alın
Bu kılavuz boyunca LAN IP adresinize ihtiyacınız olacak. Hatırlasana!.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:
SQL Server Express -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Choose "Custom" installation)
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Core components only)
XAMPP -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For web server)
DB Browser for SQLite -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(both x86 & x64)
USING MY VM:
Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)
For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
Before You Start
Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
SERVER (VM)
[Hidden content]
FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:
Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro
Important: Get Your Server IP Address
You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.
To find it:
Open Command Prompt
Type ipconfig
Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)
Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).
Regarding the chat issues mentioned recently, I’ve spent some time digging into the services and I’ve got a fix for the WhisperChat.
After spending several days digging into how the services interact and using Claude-AI to help me refine the code, I’ve finally managed to fix the Whisper chat functionality.
I’ve attached an archive containing the 4 files required for the fix. Inside, you’ll also find two PDF guides (one in Italian, one in English).
Huge thanks for sharing your files and the server!
I managed to get everything up and running and it plays like a dream. I’d tried some other files before but had a lot of issues with the Crossbow Kai—super glad to see that the Kai is actually fixed in your version!
I also set up the client/server via TailScale, so I’m already playing with some friends remotely.
Just had a quick question about this build:
The only chat that works is "ALL" Whenever I try to use Party or Whisper, the game just completely freezes up on me.