[Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup

Anyone having issue with exps not obtained after killed boss at stages? I'm using the new bin and heroescontents.db3 from this guide and original heroes.db3 from EU client 1.65 that produced the problems pluses some characters can create only with 1st slot default haircut from characters creation screen.

You maybe using Blessing Stones (gift) ??
 
Anyone having issue with exps not obtained after killed boss at stages? I'm using the new bin and heroescontents.db3 from this guide and original heroes.db3 from EU client 1.65 that produced the problems pluses some characters can create only with 1st slot default haircut from characters creation screen.
Apparently this is normal? If you do a couple random missions from the board near the docks, and visit Rocheste for the small experience boost, you'll reach level 10, which lets you fight the Chieftain. Every battle from that one on gives experience. Turning on VVIP helps too, or just cheat your exp or something.
 
Not Normal, if you are going back yo use MHTW client and its old database. It won't produced this problems. Basically, it's the new EU client and merged database.

Good news for me, I finally able to unlock Sylas from Databases with some help from nultar :-)
But Sylas quests aren't working.
I guess there's so much not working for Sylas atm.



I think this little programs can help us updates our EU 1.65 client to latest for those that are from USA or other countries

Working perfectly with Windscribe...

Patchouli, I've uploaded all the required files from MHTW client for those that don't want to obtain the who client and save time just to download EU client.

Feel free to add it the shared files links to your guide too.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled - [Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled.webp
    38 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
[mention=841080]nultar[/mention], how large is your eu latest client? Mine is still updating... It used 7.2gb of 10gb free bandwidth from windscribe right now. Good things, i confirmed my email get an extra of 8gb from 2gb free.

13,5 gb
 
View attachment 157802

[SYSTEM] The text you entered contained a word that is not allowed.

help me !

and

heroes_text_english.txt Korean Translation files Please ! :(

Can you try this KR English patch on your EU client?


Please tell me it is work :-) sorry I couldn't get your KR client working :(
 
캡처 - [Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

no korean :(
 
@sungminkim
Here's what happens if you run the EU client in Korean mode:
Patchouli - [Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Patchouli - [Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Notice the signs in Colhen are missing text, and the story text is still missing.

To fix "text not allowed" go to the databases and clear all ForbiddenWord tables. That should fix it, but I haven't tested it.

I tried running the US and KR clients in Korean mode. The US client crashes (probably XE data missing) and Korean client gets stuck loading.
 
my hfs edit -> error 36
help me ?
​

Delete or move uptodateInfo.dat and delete or rename _deu_splash and _usa_splash from media folder then you can use modified hfs.

Did AzumaR2 teaches you how to use KR Client with our server files?
I've read on his posts that he successfully ran all regions client with our servers files.
I found this hfs files with dummy txt inside for you.
It is from Gvy. You can use his dummy txt files and put in inside your hfs.
 
Last edited:
Delete or move uptodateInfo.dat and delete or rename _deu_splash and _usa_splash from media folder then you can use modified hfs.

Did AzumaR2 teaches you how to use KR Client with our server files?
I've read on his posts that he successfully ran all regions client with our servers files.
I found this hfs files with dummy txt inside for you.
It is from Gvy. You can use his dummy txt files and put in inside your hfs.

All regions without KR
 
Back