Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unreal Engine 3] Archeblade Source Code

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hycker any way to launch the game from your release?
i tried luma emu now and also hangs in connecting,it asking for a steam connection
It's not my release, I just mirrored it. To be honest I didn't look so deep on the files but I have a lot of freetime in weekend so I gonna check it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just leeched to my mega drive and have not look around yet. Thanks for release and mirrors.
Hope it included full UDK source code. It will easier to modify.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes it the source but you can't compile it

I am not that good with nmake.
thanks for your remind. If we could not compile the files so may be it will useful for learning.
i'm starting to learn how to make game with C++ on UE4 so I think it will help me alot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hycker any way to launch the game from your release?
i tried luma emu now and also hangs in connecting,it asking for a steam connection

Yea it tries to connect to the valve lobby server.
208.78.164.12:27018
146.66.152.10:27019

Either the game has a build-mode without steam, or u need a lobby server emulator and redirect the ips to your own. The last one I'm not sure if it exists.

OnlineSubsystemSteamworks is the culprit here.

Seems like in Development\Builder\Scripts\Build there are the "build scripts".

EDIT:
So I think the game can be built in different modes. So far I've seen GFWL (Games for windows live), Steam, Gamespy, UE3 Networking and GameCenter. Since GFWL & Gamespy is dead, this leaves only Steam and UE3 networking available. I'm not sure if UE3 Networking is available for this game though.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ so we re screwed till we find a way to make it launch offline or emulate a network
none of my steam emus worked,even pacsteam failed
so its ue3 network or nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are any of you able to open the source in UDK? Mine keeps crashing, haven't really looked through the logs though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Codebrush - [Unreal Engine 3] Archeblade Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Check in the comments!
Reupload this please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just leeched to my mega drive and have not look around yet. Thanks for release and mirrors.
Hope it included full UDK source code. It will easier to modify.

:glare:

i just got the file ty @Hycker
now what do i do and which client it uses?

Just went through the files and everything looks pretty legit. Great release! Is this the latest version on steam? 1.0.4.0027?

mirror from my server

Guys any chance for reupload?

Back