Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

War Notices Bugged

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi every1,

For 2 days I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue - after killing warders and keeper, no scrolling yellow notice appear, not even in the info box! This happen in war map 2 (+open2). War map 1 and 3, after killing warders, the scrolling yellow notice appear but after killing keeper, no scrolling yellow notice and not even in the info box.

I have checked through dbo.server_resource, tried 4 different version of Ebenezer.... still no avail. What else could be at fault? DB? procedures? Data files (client side)?? Any ideas what's wrong?

Cheers! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f465/ourko-server-files-repack-496437/

Use the OurKO Server Files posted in the link above.
I use those files and I dont have that error and Ive been using those files for years even though Ive done alot of work on them.
You will need to apply a few other fixes such as the forgotten temple end the chaotic generator but those are easy fixes.
Also editing your Client ect.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips Archangel, however I've been using that DB and it's server files. I have tried another DB yesterday night with the same server files and the war notices is working fine. Maybe I screwed up OurKO DB somewhere.... nevertheless, I shall unzip the original files and try again.

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips Archangel, however I've been using that DB and it's server files. I have tried another DB yesterday night with the same server files and the war notices is working fine. Maybe I screwed up OurKO DB somewhere.... nevertheless, I shall unzip the original files and try again.

Thanks

If you have any questions you can pm me. Thanks

Back