Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

wf_act_give_reward @ Phoenix 3.11

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, when I click on my wf_act_give_reward Wired, than I got this (see photo)
And when I click on Ready my account says:
'Saving item failed, you do not have permission to play with this item.'
But I have Rank 7 and everything = '1' at the permissions in the database.
And Furni: interaction_type = wf_act_give_phx

How can i fix it?
kad - wf_act_give_reward @ Phoenix 3.11 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
["s","4505","wf_act_give_reward","43652","2","1","1","","wf_act_give_reward name","wf_act_give_reward desc","","-1","-1","17","1"]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you get that error and still have the right permissions you are writing wrong arguments

Try these here , i know it's french but i used translate to understand it :p Hope it helps you :):

So for example, you want to give the users a badge let's say XM3 (christmasbadge), write badge:XM3 and then save, then add you triggers etc. as usual with wired

Reactions: Les
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When you get that error and still have the right permissions you are writing wrong arguments

Try these here , i know it's french but i used translate to understand it :p Hope it helps you :):

So for example, you want to give the users a badge let's say XM3 (christmasbadge), write badge:XM3 and then save, then add you triggers etc. as usual with wired
Thanks, but how and where can I insert this?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll show you in some steps below :) But first when you added it to the catalog it's important you gave the item interactiontype wf_act_give_phx in the table furniture in your db.

GUIDE
STEP 1 - You want to give all the users that enters the room the badge XM3.
You doubleclick on the wf_act_give_reward you bought in the catalog, it has the same wired-panel where you write your arguments as the wired where you can put a room message.

STEP 2 - You write in the argument/command that you want to use, only one per wf_act_give_reward.
In this case you are going to write badge:XM3 (exacly like that).

STEP 3 - Save, click on the save button.

STEP 4 - Add your triggers and everything as usually.

DONE!
Hope it works for you! :):

Upvote 0

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score

thank you for that

Upvote 0
Back